4 minshaw xs

it doesnt matter johny who iam am iam just saying what was wrote on one for the pot by you and your mate,

but please dont come back on here stating there great as your not comin back on your banned for life you lazy liein little toad,

but one thing and go on deny it your mate was gutted when you found the dog and what have you seen it take????tell the truth johny you know you want to,lol

i will tell them nothing and your to young to know a good dog or a bad dog,

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said it lacked a bit wind not it was shite... BIG... difference. The lack of wind will be down to being out of a grew bitch IMO

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..   f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up

at least they know what the father is which is more than can be said for your litter whin

it doesnt matter johny who iam am iam just saying what was wrote on one for the pot by you and your mate,

but please dont come back on here stating there great as your not comin back on your banned for life you lazy liein little toad,

but one thing and go on deny it your mate was gutted when you found the dog and what have you seen it take????tell the truth johny you know you want to,lol

I don't wanna be assosiacted with that queer ass lickers only site. As for what I see or seen is f**k all to do with nobodys like you

I don't wanna be assosiacted with that queer ass lickers only site. As for what I see or seen is f**k all to do with nobodys like you

Jesus ye aint pestering other site's as well are ye :laugh: doe's ye mam really take ye lamping ?? :laugh:

so back to this minshaw dog,lol

was it true then dances the dog was lost down with you proberly collapsed in a field????

is it true it dint run much at all that night and you left it,

is it true the bloke was gutted when you found it another night??

is it true the bloke got rid of it as his words its a shit dog???/

is it true it turns up up north and its another great minshaw??

please just answer true or false under the questions :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

• Like 1

was it true then dances the dog was lost down with you proberly collapsed in a field????

please just answer true or false under the questions :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

let me know who you are and ill answer your ques.

let me know who you are and ill answer your ques.

CAN YOU ANSWER THESE PLEASE AS WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE TO TELL THE TRUTH,LOL