4 minshaw xs

there is 4 of these dog this neck of the woods out of the same litter black n white dog , 2 black dogs , and a blue bitch , they miss nothing i mean nowt one of the black dogs just come back from noffolk . been down there for a bit , these dogs will only be coming up to 2 years old there striaght lining gaer , there a pleasure to watch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said it lacked a bit wind not it was shite... BIG... difference. The lack of wind will be down to being out of a grew bitch IMO

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..   f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up

at least they know what the father is which is more than can be said for your litter whin

why they getting sold then if there that good ?

Wrong place as well should be in the for sale section surely ?

Don't know if anyone mentioned them being for sale? Or have they lol? As for Typ being shite,well it doesn't take a genius to know they ain't gonna run from dusk till dawn they are out of a Greyhound bitch but the word on the grapevine is when they are up the arse of owt it's on a one way trip to death!! What they do apparently they do well and are pleasing their owners in the main? ATB Andy. ;)

That black dog was a cracker, that and he's a bad doer which I know the lad was struggling to keep him at a good wieght. But he's tip top is typ when the lamps on

johnie

you wrote on the other site the dog was lost :hmm: it ran of for 2 nights and couldnt be found so how the hell do you now say its a cracker :whistling:

,how old are you 18?? and best part of 18 stone you also wrote your mother took you out lamping that night with the lad who owned the dog, and by chance 2 nights later you found it, :laugh:

but being honest the dog was shite the lad was gutted he found it as he didnt want it in his kennel it just had no heart,

but then it arrives up north and its another top dog to join all the rest of the unseen untested minshaws,and to be honest once there out of there comfort zones and with real lads on proper ground weve never seen a good dog with the name minshaw on it,could be wrong but i doubt it, :bye:

I just dont get what point ye are trying to make with the thread or what the feck ye are on about :huh::laugh:

come on hedz your not that silly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I must be but in my defence ive had a week of torture with a 10 month old teething baby and about 43 minutes sleep :laugh:

That black dog was a cracker, that and he's a bad doer which I know the lad was struggling to keep him at a good wieght. But he's tip top is typ when the lamps on

johnie

you wrote on the other site the dog was lost :hmm: it ran of for 2 nights and couldnt be found so how the hell do you now say its a cracker :whistling:

,how old are you 18?? and best part of 18 stone you also wrote your mother took you out lamping that night with the lad who owned the dog, and by chance 2 nights later you found it, :laugh:

but being honest the dog was shite the lad was gutted he found it as he didnt want it in his kennel it just had no heart,

but then it arrives up north and its another top dog to join all the rest of the unseen untested minshaws,and to be honest once there out of there comfort zones and with real lads on proper ground weve never seen a good dog with the name minshaw on it,could be wrong but i doubt it, :bye:

yh and the black dog wasn't with me the night me mother drove the jeep it was the bullxs. As for typ he seen him go out a few times. Come on mullett grow some bollocks and say who you are you cowardly little weasel