• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by

This is an easy one, just phone your local greyhound kennels and they will reccomend someone, down this way its a great girl called Marie and I know she travels but not sure how far up country she get

chick norrie Fife area always go to him if needed ??

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I often think about helping people out when it comes to injury detection I have done it occasionly for a few greyhound people and managed to get them right for them. I'm not one of those people that cracks backs and all that shite. Personaly I don't believe anything like that has any benefit what so ever in any living creature, be it canine or human equine what ever half of these people do it for the sake of it and to make you feel like your getting your money's worth top vets have proved there is mo such thing as "trapped up" and all it takes is them pulling there necks that little bit too far to cause some serious damage. When a dog under performs it's generally some sort of injury that is usually simple to find or can be someting internal such as infection or something lacking in blood. If any one wants someone to take a look a look at a dog that they think may be injured I'm happy enough to help. Free of charge. Based in S.Yorkshire