Out today

Well done Nog good to see the bitch getting some work! Not having a dig or that here but why did yous leave the other one? I know how shit it can be when darkness falls but couldn't yous have got hold of some flahlights ect? Only saying as you stated it was on land with birds and any fox would be unwelcome. Again mate not having a dig at you or your bro and your bitch is looking well.

Well done Nog good to see the bitch getting some work! Not having a dig or that here but why did yous leave the other one? I know how shit it can be when darkness falls but couldn't yous have got hold of some flahlights ect? Only saying as you stated it was on land with birds and any fox would be unwelcome. Again mate not having a dig at you or your bro and your bitch is looking well.

Cheers Lukey. Didnt fancy digging in the dark mainly because im still pretty new to this, it was a new spot we only found yesterday. The ground i have permission on is a commercial shoot, however this part is were the rough shooting is taken care off mainly for the beaters and helpers on the shoot. They just throw some feeders out and if there are birds there then thats good, if not then no bother. Also over the last 2 seasons since we have been getting some work for her my brother has got bitten by ther terrier work bug, to the pioint he has even gotten himself a terrier now, so leaving one away from the main shoot to try and dig another day wasnt to much of a worry to him. Kicking myself now but i think at the time seeing as one bolted i wasnt to worried. If it was earlier in the day and we hadnt already had a bolt then i would have been quite happy to have sat there. Hindsight is a wondeful thing.

Hope you are getting on well :thumbs: