out with the keeper doing pipe's

a think a smell bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt lol

you should be able to tell. you write enough of it laugh.png

nice one lads. keep at em victory.gif

dont have to come on here telling porkys mate if you know so much were have a wrote any bullshit then arse wipe???

location. pig heaven. nuff said. blink.png

yeh nuff said pal like ye name sake feller clean spade no need to get it mucky as tha when thas nowt to dig to see ye :D:bye:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 foxe's on keeperd land in easy places poor buggers probably going to get the sack if his boss read's this!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be able to tell. you write enough of it   nice one lads. keep at em

plummers dont work good post

look old cu*t i dont post that often yer 5 fox's is a lot i can't get over hell well we did but it did happen if you dont believe me then well be it

it's members like you how has nether met me and most probe wont that pout me off of evan trying to pout pic's up for one of to thing's i'v slag me off or thay cant get over that there are working plummer's out there so have a good xmas

• Like 1

look old cu*t i dont post that often yer 5 fox's is a lot i can't get over hell well we did but it did happen if you dont believe me then well be it

it's members like you how has nether met me and most probe wont that pout me off of evan trying to pout pic's up for one of to thing's i'v slag me off or thay cant get over that there are working plummer's out there so have a good xmas

Keep them coming swaggers ignore the shat mate , plummers don't work fox for fecks sake ,

A terriers a terrier ,

Keep them coming swaggers ignore the shat mate , plummers don't work fox for fecks sake ,

A terriers a terrier ,

a said plummerf fox dogs are rocking horse shit lol they are rare but not none existent my mate has one dug loads with it game as the come but like a said very rare