out with the keeper doing pipe's

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 foxe's on keeperd land in easy places poor buggers probably going to get the sack if his boss read's this!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be able to tell. you write enough of it   nice one lads. keep at em

plummers dont work good post

a think a smell bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt lol

you should be able to tell. you write enough of it laugh.png

nice one lads. keep at em victory.gif

dont have to come on here telling porkys mate if you know so much were have a wrote any bullshit then arse wipe???

fu*k me i go out to do a bit with the dog's witch ant that often i get a chance like that and get slated for it on hir by old c**t's that all thy do is sit on the laptop slanging other's off that can still get there dog's out don't need a sh!t bag on hip is that why you can smell sh!t old timer you're bag is fall

• Like 1

fu*k me i go out to do a bit with the dog's witch ant that often i get a chance like that and get slated for it on hir by old c**t's that all thy do is sit on the laptop slanging other's off that can still get there dog's out don't need a sh!t bag on hip is that why you can smell sh!t old timer you're bag is fall

you are full of shit mate that plummers seen fukc all just like thee simple as thas a keyboard bullshitter an i know nowt lol

you are full of shit mate that plummers seen fukc all just like thee simple as thas a keyboard bullshitter an i know nowt lol

Jesus mate - steady on there. Season of goodwill and all that eh!!!! :thumbs:

Jesus mate - steady on there. Season of goodwill and all that eh!!!! thumbs.gif

why lie ??? if he aint no liar or no bullshitter let him speak for himself i dont beleive for one minute he got 5 foxs an if he proves me wrong i will gladly appologise but personally i think hes full of shit an i waint hold my breath as far as proving me wrong concerned i bet hes got some lovely stories an a bet his dogs dont go off his back feild mark this lad down another plummer terrier wanner be digger lol look mate if ye wanner see a plummer that really does work pm me sure my mate can accomodate true digging plummers a like true digging borders rocking horse shit pal ye you heard rocking horse shit... ive seen one out of tons there jackers straight jackers an if ye dont like it tough just prove me wrong if ye can lol i will put a post up here if you do an i will appologise in person to ye :thumbs::bye:

why lie ??? if he aint no liar or no bullshitter let him speak for himself i dont beleive for one minute he got 5 foxs an if he proves me wrong i will gladly appologise but personally i think hes full of shit an i waint hold my breath as far as proving me wrong concerned i bet hes got some lovely stories an a bet his dogs dont go off his back feild mark this lad down another plummer terrier wanner be digger lol look mate if ye wanner see a plummer that really does work pm me sure my mate can accomodate true digging plummers a like true digging borders rocking horse shit pal ye you heard rocking horse shit... ive seen one out of tons there jackers straight jackers an if ye dont like it tough just prove me wrong if ye can lol i will put a post up here if you do an i will appologise in person to ye :thumbs::bye:

Well mate,

I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, I know first hand how bountiful a day you can have doing the rounds of some good artificials. He would be a bit of a sad dude if he had to come on here and make up stories, he should leave that to the bull lurcher lads, Ha Ha.

Pernod

a think a smell bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt lol

you should be able to tell. you write enough of it laugh.png

nice one lads. keep at em victory.gif

dont have to come on here telling porkys mate if you know so much were have a wrote any bullshit then arse wipe???

location. pig heaven. nuff said. :blink:

Well mate,

I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt, I know first hand how bountiful a day you can have doing the rounds of some good artificials. He would be a bit of a sad dude if he had to come on here and make up stories, he should leave that to the bull lurcher lads, Ha Ha.

Pernod

bully for you :bye: