out with the keeper doing pipe's

had a call from the keeper last night to go out to day as he was down 2 dog's one in pup and one in the sick bay. so jumped at the churns. so was up at 5.30am to get picket up for 6am, well we seat off with his 2 1/2 year old black bitch and my 16 mouth old plummer dog so we was going out with to pup's in fiery. got to the 1st pipe the keeper net's up one end and i take the dog's to the other end about 70 yard's long pout the bitch in waited 20 min grate the 1st one is a dig about 15ft from the end of the pipe with just a 3ft dig broke the pipe and there thy was face to face the keeper shot the fox and polled the fox out big dog fox back filed, 1 to the keeper.

working back to the van we fount a fresh set so pout me dog down he was a bit unshore at 1st so let the bitch have a sniff yer one home and my dog whet in got a mark 4 ft started to dig then the fox boated young vickson but no dog so got a mark back at the hole so i broke throw the last foot to the chamber my dog had a good hold of him, shot him and bake filed, the 1st time my dog had cum face to face with one get in there my boy 2 to the plummer

dun a norther 4 pip's not a thing so we went to the pen's where there was 3 artathishall set's netted up pout the black bitch in yap yap the fox slipped the net and back in the other side but took the net back in the set i garbed the bitch and pout her on the led welts the keeper sorted the fox out. nuthing in the other to set's 2 all

working back to the van we had the dog's off and turbo started to mark call'd him a way and the black bitch marked and she don't mark rabbit by now it's getting on a bit he was not going to do it so we had a bit of banter over the breed's with that off she when he stood there with the gun out it cum did not get 5 ft from the hole all he sed was can you're plummer shoot lick that lets go home

so at the end of the day 5 fox's 2 to the plummer, 2 to the black bitch and 1 to the keeper lol

lee tell you're dad you won't a plummer like mine then run lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 foxe's on keeperd land in easy places poor buggers probably going to get the sack if his boss read's this!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be able to tell. you write enough of it   nice one lads. keep at em

plummers dont work good post

Hi mate,

sounds like your wee dog had a good day. I dont keep terriers anymore, but we used to have some very easy days doing the artificials around my area. These were constructed years ago by the local hunt, and given the right weather they were almost guaranteed to hold foxes.

All the best Pernod

had a call from the keeper last night to go out to day as he was down 2 dog's one in pup and one in the sick bay. so jumped at the churns. so was up at 5.30am to get picket up for 6am, well we seat off with his 2 1/2 year old black bitch and my 16 mouth old plummer dog so we was going out with to pup's in fiery. got to the 1st pipe the keeper net's up one end and i take the dog's to the other end about 70 yard's long pout the bitch in waited 20 min grate the 1st one is a dig about 15ft from the end of the pipe with just a 3ft dig broke the pipe and there thy was face to face the keeper shot the fox and polled the fox out big dog fox back filed, 1 to the keeper.

working back to the van we fount a fresh set so pout me dog down he was a bit unshore at 1st so let the bitch have a sniff yer one home and my dog whet in got a mark 4 ft started to dig then the fox boated young vickson but no dog so got a mark back at the hole so i broke throw the last foot to the chamber my dog had a good hold of him, shot him and bake filed, the 1st time my dog had cum face to face with one get in there my boy 2 to the plummer

dun a norther 4 pip's not a thing so we went to the pen's where there was 3 artathishall set's netted up pout the black bitch in yap yap the fox slipped the net and back in the other side but took the net back in the set i garbed the bitch and pout her on the led welts the keeper sorted the fox out. nuthing in the other to set's 2 all

working back to the van we had the dog's off and turbo started to mark call'd him a way and the black bitch marked and she don't mark rabbit by now it's getting on a bit he was not going to do it so we had a bit of banter over the breed's with that off she when he stood there with the gun out it cum did not get 5 ft from the hole all he sed was can you're plummer shoot lick that lets go home

so at the end of the day 5 fox's 2 to the plummer, 2 to the black bitch and 1 to the keeper lol

lee tell you're dad you won't a plummer like mine then run lol

Sounds like the police officer out of allo allo wrote it (Good moaning ) :thumbs: