we mans first mooch with the pups went wrong

Glad your lad is alright, these things happen. However, perhaps have a chat to him about getting physical with the pup. After all it is just a pup and at that point the pup wouldn't have made any connection between your lad hitting it and it's lack of spatial judgement :laugh: . I do realise that a two year old isn't likely to do harm/bother to a good strong pup however he won't be two forever and now would be a good time for him to learn that ye don't take 'revenge' on a pup for making a daft mistake. Not having a go, just think that would benefit your lad as a [hopefully] future dogman.

Daft bloody pups.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when its yer kid it dont matter if its an accident or not lol. ide want to kill anything that hurt my kid, whether it be a dog, human or what ever. its just those first few seconds of panic/rage till

i would be the same mate and for someone to come on here and basically acuse you of being violent towards your kids i think its jocky who needs a kick in the head never mind the ribs

if thats the way you treat dogs dont think you should be aloud to have them... feel sorry for your kids if they do any think wrong, will they get boot in ribs as well.

Posted Images