Sign in to follow this  
burben

falconry bird contron jobs available

ok well hear is the easy way to do this we have just got a contract that is across the uk on landfill sites so there is about 13 jobs available from bristol to manchester so could people send me CVs to my email address adam@burbenpestcontrol.co.uk we would like people that have flown falcons and hawks thay must also have there own birds and equipment ie: telemetry,transmitters ect. we will provide everythink that is needed to do your job ie: megaphones, gas cannons, and much more. job satisfactions flying birds of pray every day - competitive salary - becoming a valued member of a strong team and rewarding company - candidates must hold a full driving license and have own vehicle and we cover 4 Puncture repairs per year

I used to fly the bird on a lanfill site a couple of year's ago to clear the seagull's but i found it pretty boring..unpaid by the way..so i used to go mooching about round the outskirt's getting coot and moorhen with the hawk..needless to say i got flung of after a month of doing that near a nature reserve.. :laugh:

I used to fly the bird on a lanfill site a couple of year's ago to clear the seagull's but i found it pretty boring..unpaid by the way..so i used to go mooching about round the outskirt's getting coot and moorhen with the hawk..needless to say i got flung of after a month of doing that near a nature reserve.. :laugh:

it is abit boring at times i would agree with you on that!! we pay good wages and at the end of the year we arrange a night out for a meal and a good drink and how we see it look after the staff and thay look after you
  • Like 1

ok well hear is the easy way to do this we have just got a contract that is across the uk on landfill sites so there is about 13 jobs available from bristol to manchester so could people send me CVs to my email address adam@burbenpestcontrol.co.uk we would like people that have flown falcons and hawks thay must also have there own birds and equipment ie: telemetry,transmitters ect. we will provide everythink that is needed to do your job ie: megaphones, gas cannons, and much more. job satisfactions flying birds of pray every day - competitive salary - becoming a valued member of a strong team and rewarding company - candidates must hold a full driving license and have own vehicle and we cover 4 Puncture repairs per year

you have anything further north ie durham ??

its suprising that we have only had about 10 CV's when there is so many people unemployed at the moment!!! thanks to the people that have sent the CV's we will soon be in contact when we find out more info nexted month

Read what you wrote above, as far as what's required by the employee, then figure out why not too many 'unemployed' have sent CV's.

• Like 1

sound like you have some pretty religious birds on board :D

Birds Of Prey = Kill For A Living

Birds Of Pray = Study the Bible

Ha ha ha lol I didn't see that before I blame that stupid iPad lmao jasper send me a pm with your number so we can have a chat about that semen

Sign in to follow this