keepin a dog quiet in a kennel

i used a barking citroenella collar....................worked for a while untill my patterdale realised that if he barked constant for 10 mins he emptied it and he also became sore and ill from it constanty spraying on him............................we use a muzzel now every time they bark, has curbed it alot!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its called separation anxiety, seems to affect a lot of shepherds, he doesn't like being apart from his pack and that's you If it gets too bad you have two choices, either a lot of training a bit at

bark collar or a hose pipe

Very very difficult with an adult dog. Firstly, i'd excercise the fecking legs off it as often as possible & give it sommat to occupy it whilst its in there. I'll be honest I don't know much about

Pain free cheap and practical.. :thumbs:. i use one and i cant fault it..not for barking but fighting..but from experience they can't bark when it's on..

I'd have thought that would have hindered it............... :whistling:

That's the general idea.. :D

By the sounds You want him to bark at people if they come by your door, but you dont want him to just bark when strangers go by,If he is on a chain he will bark any way it tends to encourage them to bark cant You take him of the chain or is Your fence around your garden to low will he jump over it,If he cant see strangers he wont bark at them until they try to come in,putting a bark/shock collar on him will deter him doing the job You got him for.