I need to get rid of at least 6 foxes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on Andrew, you posted this in October this year   ''I have done a bit of ferreting but I'm really getting in to my running dogs now. I am 24, honest and genuine and live in swadlincote, derbysh

the more you get rid off as you put it, the more you will get, foxs are teratorial, i doubt very much if there decimating the rabbits

more like farmvill on facebook

he can only relocate the fox if he has permission to do so on that land, also relocating a fox could cause it to starve as it dont know the surroundings

it is a wild animal, a forager, it would work it out. Yes, it can contravene the animal welfare act when relocating, and yes, you do need permission to release the fox on land, if all them methods have failed, get someone to dispatch it.

Sounds like the landowner dosnt want the foxes killed .Shooting is the most effective short term control method and besides ,the numbers your seeing is only seasonal .Dogs after vixens and will soon settle to a few residents .If you have a large rabbit population ,why control foxes anyway .Sounds to me like its you that wants the foxes dead to preserve the rabbits for yourself .

Invest in a good fox trap

and do what with it when he's caught it, he says only has an air gun

use your brain, relocate it.

Use your brain......dont post shit like this!!!!! Totally irrisponsible. Never mind the legallities. If you relocate them your just passing the problem onto somebody else to deal with. Foxes dont live on thin air. There will be a keeper somewhere nearby who doesnt want his pheasants killed. There will be a farmer somewhere nearby who doesnt want his sheep killed. There will be a kid somewhere who doesnt want to go up the garden one morning to find his pet rabbit scattered all over the place. Use your f*****g brain indeed!! Jesus!

• Like 1

Use your brain......dont post shit like this!!!!! Totally irrisponsible. Never mind the legallities. If you relocate them your just passing the problem onto somebody else to deal with. Foxes dont live on thin air. There will be a keeper somewhere nearby who doesnt want his pheasants killed. There will be a farmer somewhere nearby who doesnt want his sheep killed. There will be a kid somewhere who doesnt want to go up the garden one morning to find his pet rabbit scattered all over the place. Use your f*****g brain indeed!! Jesus!

foxes are wild animals they are not f*****g pet dogs they will find a food source and another foxes can NOT take down a sheep you clearly dont know what you are talking about that is a myth that foxes take sheep if you had any understanding of the fox or even seen one you would know that is bollocks they make pick up a DEAD lamb but no way could they take down a sheep you moron and also, as part of esponsible stockmanship you would keep your animals stock proof, to prevent a fox from getting in to any livestock that he would be capable of killing. USE YOUR BRAIN and come back when you know what you are talking about

foxes are wild animals they are not f*****g pet dogs they will find a food source and another foxes can NOT take down a sheep you clearly dont know what you are talking about that is a myth that foxes take sheep if you had any understanding of the fox or even seen one you would know that is bollocks they make pick up a DEAD lamb but no way could they take down a sheep you moron and also, as part of esponsible stockmanship you would keep your animals stock proof, to prevent a fox from getting in to any livestock that he would be capable of killing. USE YOUR BRAIN and come back when you know what you are talking about

You stupid c**t. Go back to camp anti you spastic. You are probably the only member on here that refuses to accept that foxes take lambs.

Can you tell us all just how you protect free range livestock from foxes?

And as for your comment on foxes never taking sheep, there is plenty of evidence and first hand accounts of foxes taking lambs and ewes given half a chance (for example when they are stuck in brambles, or on their backs).

Have you ever been out the house, you certainly spout some p*sh.

Foxes definately take healthy as well as sickly lambs.

Pernod

Go on the NWTF website and look at the LIVE LAMB WITH ITS FACE EATEN OFF BY A FOX OR the photo of a fox trying to drag a cat off a fence in a garden full of people at a familly barbecue in Barhead My old man has been controlling foxes with working terriers for over 40 years and I have never heard as much pish as that AED has written TRUE COLOURS coming through.

Have you ever been out the house, you certainly spout some p*sh.

Foxes definately take healthy as well as sickly lambs.

Pernod

I have farmed sheep for over 7 years and delivered thousands of lambs and even tho there is a very healthy fox population on our 600 acres I have never once encontered a live lamb taken by a fox. it is a load of bollocks. foxes will take dead lambs but they will not take live ones and as for a fox taking down a full grown sheep?? go back to sleep you moron. you obviously have never seen the size of a fox compared to a full grown ewe or tup.

You stupid c**t. Go back to camp anti you spastic. You are probably the only member on here that refuses to accept that foxes take lambs.

I love the fact that just because I refuse to accept that foxes take lambs the first thing that comes out anyones mouthes is "anti" change the record. I farm sheep. And never once have I had a lamb taken by a fox even tho there is plenty of foxes about.

Go on the NWTF website and look at the LIVE LAMB WITH ITS FACE EATEN OFF BY A FOX OR the photo of a fox trying to drag a cat off a fence in a garden full of people at a familly barbecue in Barhead My old man has been controlling foxes with working terriers for over 40 years and I have never heard as much pish as that AED has written TRUE COLOURS coming through.

how do you know, or anyone know, that the lamb was not already dead before having its faced chewed in to? You don't. Because it is a picture. as for a cat, look on youtube, a cat aint no easy meal for a fox, a cat would soon see it off. if anyone is making them sound like an idiot, it is you LOL