some birds come over

R DOCKS

at no point the topic starter has broken the law shooting pheasants at night on permission is not against any rules made by our friends in parliament,

Yes it is.

Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.

It is an offence to 'take' any game bird at night. 'Night' is defined as the period of time one hour before sunset to one hour after sunrise.

Permission or no permission, what he has done is illegal, and the fact that he's come onto an internet website that ranks highly on google, and is visable by anyone at any time means that he's not very bright.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the keeper was any good he'd have kept his birds on his own ground,his fault if they wander and get took by someone else on their land.We all know it's only to do with money(with running a shoot)an

bloody well said old chap,,, i can talk just the same has rich gun men,, WHY SOME 1 WANTS TO POINT OUT ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES WHATS A LEAGLE BEAT S ME, 12345678 WAS IT NOT A LEAGLE DOING WHAT YOU

It does indeed make you wonder.....   I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants o

Posted Images

R DOCKS,

get your head from out of your arse he had a walk at night and shot them on his permission in the day

My head is a long way from my arse....

I'm just going on the original post:

got some ground next to a big shoot, you get loads come over my ground,,, the same nite i have a mooch over me permision,, get some for the pot,, and some old lads who eat them,, took snipe to get some.. what fell in awkward places,

Which clearly says 'nite' (which we can presume means 'night').

I've nowt against anyone taking a bird or two for the pot, but FFS use what little brains you have and keep quiet about it. Coming on here to brag about it and rub the noses of others who may rely on pheasants for their living is taking things too far IMO.

I also think that a few contributors to this part of the forum need to realise that putting incriminating evidence up on here is about as stupid as you can get.

read it from the start,d rocks,,,handfull of birds come over to my ground,,, the farmer, his not a big fan of the estate,, over the years,,hes bin,,walked on bye the estate,,money comes into it again,,,so he lets me shoot on there,,,there s not a court in G,B what wud find that a leagal,,, theirs more than me in the house that cud write this,,,theres 11 of us,,,which 1 his it,,lol//// any way im gutterd im not on the lamp tonite,,blowing like fack,,,,mite go out wid me gun,,,

Edited by robert michem

read it from the start,d rocks,,,handfull of birds come over to my ground,,, the farmer, his not a big fan of the estate,, over the years,,hes bin,,walked on bye the estate,,money comes into it again,,,so he lets me shoot on there,,,there s not a court in G,B what wud find that a leagal,,, theirs more than me in the house that cud write this,,,theres 11 of us,,,which 1 his it,,lol//// any way im gutterd im not on the lamp tonite,,blowing like fack,,,,mite go out wid me gun,,,

You are wrong.

Plenty of folks have been prosecuted for taking game at night.

No matter what the farmer thinks of the neighbouring estate, you commit an offence under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 if you 'take' game birds at night.

And as for there being 11 of you with access to your computer, you keep on dreaming. If they want you, they'll get you one way or another. There have been plenty of cases of people on this forum getting the 'early morning call', and pages of this forum have been used in evidence against them.

As I said earlier, this thread is a sad reflection of this forum as it is today. No wonder so many good posters have gone.

• Like 1

a lot of poster have gone of here because of pratts trying to blow them out of the water,,like some on this post of mine,,fact,, not many but 1 or 2,,, for saying we all went to london,,, makes you wounder, who you marched with,,,a pal

It does indeed make you wonder.....

I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants off their roosts then I may have reconsidered going; and I don't think I'd be alone in thinking that.

Unless you are using a new identity then you've only been here a few months. I can remember 7 or 8 years ago on here when there was a nice community of fairly literate people.

These days it just seems to be numpties like you who can hardly string a sentence together.

• Like 3

a lot of poster have gone of here because of pratts trying to blow them out of the water,,like some on this post of mine,,fact,, not many but 1 or 2,,, for saying we all went to london,,, makes you wounder, who you marched with,,,a pal

It does indeed make you wonder.....

I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants off their roosts then I may have reconsidered going; and I don't think I'd be alone in thinking that.

Unless you are using a new identity then you've only been here a few months. I can remember 7 or 8 years ago on here when there was a nice community of fairly literate people.

These days it just seems to be numpties like you who can hardly string a sentence together.

r.docks where have you been all my life? get your coat pal :laugh:

wouldnt waste your breathe mate :thumbs:

r docks youre [bANNED TEXT] there anew genraition of hunters but not for the better , the people i was brought up wouldnt show pics , wouldnt say too much were and when , if fact some you woulndt no there game its still like that in places believe me inter nets for alaugh , but in the serous lite of day nothing like real life as most have never ealy walked the walk ,beacause if you have very few pics get taken , and very few no when and were you go , its areal shame most of the internet is stupid but thta s life as they say ,

r docks youre [bANNED TEXT] there anew genraition of hunters but not for the better , the people i was brought up wouldnt show pics , wouldnt say too much were and when , if fact some you woulndt no there game its still like that in places believe me inter nets for alaugh , but in the serous lite of day nothing like real life as most have never ealy walked the walk ,beacause if you have very few pics get taken , and very few no when and were you go , its areal shame most of the internet is stupid but thta s life as they say ,

feck me whin im agreing with you, they do say theres a first time for everything :laugh:

o well youlle learn something lol if you cut the good from the winde ups there some silly beggars on here poor lost souls , couldnt catch a rabbit in a phone box ,its ashame the great game is posted ob daft sirea with sillier daft pics at times , were realy if youre doing well you never sho pics and hardly say to much when and were