some birds come over

I am dead against poaching be it game birds or ground game .

But I see nowt wrong if a person falls on hard times taking birds /game to put food on the table for him/her or family.

But poaching to feed friends or to make money is clearly wrong .

Also lamping birds at night is well known to be illegal plan and simple if thats the case in this thread then the thread should be pulled.

If the birds where taken legally in daylight hours then fair enough but I think its would be pot kettle black calling the minted owners of the said estate that shooting them on driven day is unsporting when they are creeeping around with a rifle popping them off :gunsmilie:

Cheers Cookie

So is hunting deer,fox,hare with dogs so all the threads to get pulled as well????Do just want people talk about hunting rabbits and rats????Love the people who say its bad crack to shot bird out tree but this are the people stand with a double barrell shot gun waiting on loads birds fly over head,even one bird and have two cracks at it.How many pellets are in each cartage ??????? Have guess at 50 in each cartage so you are 1-100 on to hit the bird RESPECT dead on

taking things one shouldnt is a way of life to some and a crime to others :laugh: nothing new there apart from its harder to get into australia nowadays :laugh:
  • Like 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the keeper was any good he'd have kept his birds on his own ground,his fault if they wander and get took by someone else on their land.We all know it's only to do with money(with running a shoot)an

bloody well said old chap,,, i can talk just the same has rich gun men,, WHY SOME 1 WANTS TO POINT OUT ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES WHATS A LEAGLE BEAT S ME, 12345678 WAS IT NOT A LEAGLE DOING WHAT YOU

It does indeed make you wonder.....   I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants o

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

But I see nowt wrong if a person falls on hard times taking birds /game to put food on the table for him/her or family.

Also lamping birds at night is well known to be illegal plan and simple if thats the case in this thread then the thread should be pulled.

If the birds where taken legally in daylight hours then fair enough but I think its would be pot kettle black calling the minted owners of the said estate that shooting them on driven day is unsporting when they are creeeping around with a rifle popping them off :gunsmilie:

Cheers Cookie

So is hunting deer,fox,hare with dogs so all the threads to get pulled as well????Do just want people talk about hunting rabbits and rats????Love the people who say its bad crack to shot bird out tree but this are the people stand with a double barrell shot gun waiting on loads birds fly over head,even one bird and have two cracks at it.How many pellets are in each cartage ??????? Have guess at 50 in each cartage so you are 1-100 on to hit the bird RESPECT dead on

You may not like the LAW others may not like the LAW I dont like the LAW but the truth is it is the LAW.

The more the threads go on all it shows to the outside world and the goverment that makes the LAWS regarding our sport is the vast majority of the hunting commuity is and is willing to break the LAW .

Which is I am afraid not a good image and to keep banging threads out about hunting and shooting quarry illegally is maddness.

We should all be focused on working to within the law while striving with groups and working on getting the laws revoked for our children.

Cheers Cookie

Cheers Cookie

You may not like the LAW others may not like the LAW I dont like the LAW but the truth is it is the LAW.

The more the threads go on all it shows to the outside world and the goverment that makes the LAWS regarding our sport is the vast majority of the hunting commuity is and is willing to break the LAW .

Which is I am afraid not a good image and to keep banging threads out about hunting and shooting quarry illegally is maddness.

We should all be focused on working to within the law while striving with groups and working on getting the laws revoked for our children.

Cheers Cookie

Its law for some but not for all after all are hunting rights where taking away without a real say by few people in a room who have prop not put a foot in a field in there life

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!

Cheers Cookie

Give yourself a pat on the back..... :thumbs: By any luck the shoot will go under and the keeper and his family will be thrown on the street!!!...... :chair:

Cant see the problem when he is taking birds off HIS permission .

So what they have drifted from a neighbouring shoot.

BUT they were taken on HIS PERMISSION.

Typical shooter wanting it ALL.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

whats all the fuss.

• Like 1

Give yourself a pat on the back..... :thumbs: By any luck the shoot will go under and the keeper and his family will be thrown on the street!!!...... :chair:

Cant see the problem when he is taking birds off HIS permission .

So what they have drifted from a neighbouring shoot.

BUT they were taken on HIS PERMISSION.

Typical shooter wanting it ALL.

You'll shoot yer load more times than I pull the trigger in a year so it's f**k all to do with wanting it all. If you can't see what I'm saying then I can't be f****d explaining it again!!!

Use to shooting running hares alot with the 22 rimmy only once shot a flying crow with the rimmy straight though the chest.

haha just shows what you know, did you never get taught how not to shoot. One of the first things i was taught was not to shoot up in the air as a rifle bullet can go on for miles. It was happened and people have been seriously injured. Only an idiot would try and shoot a flying bird with a rifle.

• Like 1

This thread is typical of what is wrong with THL these days.

Some dick has come on with incriminating evidence of his own illegal activities, with the sole intention of gloating and somehow making himself look good.

When all the usual suspects come out with the same old rubbish along the lines of "only the rich shoot" and "driven shooting is easy or somehow not sporting" and the whole thing degenerates into the usual shooting v dog work bollocks.

And while all this is happening, anyone can read this without even logging on. I expect that the whole thing has been copied and several contributors will be being traced.

Far to many morons who think that they are somehow 'invisible' online and immune from prosecution. And that's before you consider the potential for bad publicity.

And where are the moderators? Sitting back and letting it all go on, and on, and on, and on.