some birds come over

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the keeper was any good he'd have kept his birds on his own ground,his fault if they wander and get took by someone else on their land.We all know it's only to do with money(with running a shoot)an

bloody well said old chap,,, i can talk just the same has rich gun men,, WHY SOME 1 WANTS TO POINT OUT ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES WHATS A LEAGLE BEAT S ME, 12345678 WAS IT NOT A LEAGLE DOING WHAT YOU

It does indeed make you wonder.....   I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants o

Posted Images

Birds get leathered on every bit of ground surrounding our local shoot (and on it) for the simple reason that the keeper is a grade A CNUT! I have keepered and been on plenty of shoots and the more time I spend with them the less I can stand them, especially some of the ignorant rich tw@s that shoot, some of the pickers up who have spent stupid money on well bred dogs just so they can breed the arse out of them and the beaters that walk round sucking up to the keeper in the faint hope that they will get a bit of shooting off him. There are decent working class lads out there who shoot but they tend to be found on the smaller syndicates and those are the ones who's birds i'd leave well alone, they're also the lads who would probably let us on to do some rabbiting/ratting and gamebird protection.

very true mate, done 2 seasons for big shoots, and only his favourites got any shooting off him. They never miss the odd 1/2 dozen they loose more to foxes+ birds of prey :yes:

l6.jpg

His ground, his birds, simple.

Well done Jim.

Cheers, D.

So what about the law of our land

If somebody want to break the law and shooting phesants at night crack on but to post your actions on the world wide web shows there not the sharpest toool in the box.

Cookie

I'm pretty sure its only illegal if you illuminate them ;)

:no: It's Illegal to shoot them at night - night is classed as being between1 hour after sunset and 1 hour before sunrise.

probaly [bANNED TEXT] as thats artificail aid and i think thtas illegal , and maybe no artificail aid isnt , i no guys thta shoot pisgoens withlites and need aspecail licence not that im botherd there you go ,

I'd love to see the face of the person reading your license application! :laugh:

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

probaly [bANNED TEXT] as thats artificail aid and i think thtas illegal , and maybe no artificail aid isnt , i no guys thta shoot pisgoens withlites and need aspecail licence not that im botherd there you go ,

I'd love to see the face of the person reading your license application! :laugh:

Kenny you need a licence I thought you could have a shooter and roam anybodys land and kill whatever you like so long as there minted who gives a and blow the law of country and the queen.

takes hours infront of the pc to be able to do that constantly :laugh:
  • Like 2

Well done Jim.

Cheers, D.

If somebody want to break the law and shooting phesants at night crack on but to post your actions on the world wide web shows there not the sharpest toool in the box.

Cookie

:no: It's Illegal to shoot them at night - night is classed as being between1 hour after sunset and 1 hour before sunrise.

Does this same law apply to wildfowl????

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Well done Jim.

Cheers, D.

Cookie

Does this same law apply to wildfowl????

Diffrent law covers wildfowling you allowed to shoot in the night I guess because there flighting not sat up a tree 10 yeards up a little more sporting I feel.

Birds get leathered on every bit of ground surrounding our local shoot (and on it) for the simple reason that the keeper is a grade A CNUT! I have keepered and been on plenty of shoots and the more time I spend with them the less I can stand them, especially some of the ignorant rich tw@s that shoot, some of the pickers up who have spent stupid money on well bred dogs just so they can breed the arse out of them and the beaters that walk round sucking up to the keeper in the faint hope that they will get a bit of shooting off him. There are decent working class lads out there who shoot but they tend to be found on the smaller syndicates and those are the ones who's birds i'd leave well alone, they're also the lads who would probably let us on to do some rabbiting/ratting and gamebird protection.

very true mate, done 2 seasons for big shoots, and only his favourites got any shooting off him. They never miss the odd 1/2 dozen they loose more to foxes+ birds of prey :yes:

l6.jpg

l6.jpg

that gate looks like the 1 on my permision ray,,, you not bin poaching my birds have you,,,lol the old lad cud not jump it,,,

post-63272-0-77162000-1323723405.jpg

I am dead against poaching be it game birds or ground game .

But I see nowt wrong if a person falls on hard times taking birds /game to put food on the table for him/her or family.

But poaching to feed friends or to make money is clearly wrong .

Also lamping birds at night is well known to be illegal plan and simple if thats the case in this thread then the thread should be pulled.

If the birds where taken legally in daylight hours then fair enough but I think its would be pot kettle black calling the minted owners of the said estate that shooting them on driven day is unsporting when they are creeeping around with a rifle popping them off :gunsmilie:

Cheers Cookie

So is hunting deer,fox,hare with dogs so all the threads to get pulled as well????Do just want people talk about hunting rabbits and rats????Love the people who say its bad crack to shot bird out tree but this are the people stand with a double barrell shot gun waiting on loads birds fly over head,even one bird and have two cracks at it.How many pellets are in each cartage ??????? Have guess at 50 in each cartage so you are 1-100 on to hit the bird RESPECT dead on