some birds come over

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the keeper was any good he'd have kept his birds on his own ground,his fault if they wander and get took by someone else on their land.We all know it's only to do with money(with running a shoot)an

bloody well said old chap,,, i can talk just the same has rich gun men,, WHY SOME 1 WANTS TO POINT OUT ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES WHATS A LEAGLE BEAT S ME, 12345678 WAS IT NOT A LEAGLE DOING WHAT YOU

It does indeed make you wonder.....   I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants o

Posted Images

3 or 4 quid a poxy phessie, im geeing up rabbiting :icon_eek:

I think Lab was saying it COSTS the shoot £3-4 per LIVE poult. A game deasler will only PAY about 25p per bird, but SELL them for about £6 :thumbs:

Cheers.

Do they wear masks at the game dealers? that daylight robbery :laugh:

3 or 4 quid a poxy phessie, im geeing up rabbiting :icon_eek:

I think Lab was saying it COSTS the shoot £3-4 per LIVE poult. A game deasler will only PAY about 25p per bird, but SELL them for about £6 :thumbs:

Cheers.

my bad, i read it wrong, i always thought they were worthless, i get a good few off the local shoot for nowt, i use them to feed the ferrets lol, but if the were worth more than a bunny, i think id be out raiding labs sheds, i know when he sleeps anyways, cos he dont answer me txts :laugh::ninja:

All my birds were plucked and then put in the freezer. Anyone wanting them got them....and obvioulsy i ate them too... :thumbs:

Reddawn..............anytime you like mate.... :hunter: ...wont even need to step outside ...... :laugh:

• Like 1

got some ground next to a big shoot, you get loads come over my ground,,, the same nite i have a mooch over me permision,, get some for the pot,, and some old lads who eat them,, took snipe to get some.. what fell in awkward places,

good stuff lad keep at it :thumbs:

39 guests looking at pheasants.

On your land they are your birds, had shoots purposely feed to bring birds into the area and not put birds down.

There is always a surplus that spread from the shoot, most peoples rough shoots rely on birds from other shoots.

Least the old chaps enjoyed them, known a few shoots in Hampshire where the game dealer doesn't bother picking up the birds because they are flooded.

Shame really, they should donate the birds to people.

Actually most peoples rough shoots release some birds as well so they cant be accused of stealing the neighbouring estates birds. A rough shoot syndicate if they have an ounce of decency will put down atleast half what they shoot in a season. Respect!!!!!

stealing? if a wild bird wanders on to someone else's land it's no ones to steal. Or are you saying they aren't wild birds and you shoot livestock for fun? he has not done anything illegal so you have't a leg to stand on. It's the same old coursing lads don't like hares being shot and the shooting community dont like birds being taken with dogs. It's going to happen, deal with it.

On your land they are your birds, had shoots purposely feed to bring birds into the area and not put birds down.

There is always a surplus that spread from the shoot, most peoples rough shoots rely on birds from other shoots.

Least the old chaps enjoyed them, known a few shoots in Hampshire where the game dealer doesn't bother picking up the birds because they are flooded.

Actually most peoples rough shoots release some birds as well so they cant be accused of stealing the neighbouring estates birds. A rough shoot syndicate if they have an ounce of decency will put down atleast half what they shoot in a season. Respect!!!!!

stealing? if a wild bird wanders on to someone else's land it's no ones to steal. Or are you saying they aren't wild birds and you shoot livestock for fun? he has not done anything illegal so you have't a leg to stand on. It's the same old coursing lads don't like hares being shot and the shooting community dont like birds being taken with dogs. It's going to happen, deal with it.

Of course theres wild birds.........but lets not pretend thats what these are. And yes i see it as stealing................so you deal with it!!

its only a couple of birds lab its not that bad get a grip

And how many times does he do it and who else ffs come on. Its about respect thats all......................ahhhh f**k it!!!

Of course theres wild birds.........but lets not pretend thats what these are. And yes i see it as stealing................so you deal with it!!

haha take your head out of your ass and give it a shake and maybe next time think twice about shooting MY hares that wander onto your land... deal with it

Its not stealing in the eyes of the law mate and before you shoot me down I can see your point of view and kindae agree with you, I can appreciate the time and the money invested in these birds and also the effort put in managing the land, not forgetting the money it generates to the surrounding communitys :thumbs: