some birds come over

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the keeper was any good he'd have kept his birds on his own ground,his fault if they wander and get took by someone else on their land.We all know it's only to do with money(with running a shoot)an

bloody well said old chap,,, i can talk just the same has rich gun men,, WHY SOME 1 WANTS TO POINT OUT ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES WHATS A LEAGLE BEAT S ME, 12345678 WAS IT NOT A LEAGLE DOING WHAT YOU

It does indeed make you wonder.....   I went to London to try and save hunting. If I thought for a minute that I was marching to give people the right to wander around at night shooting pheasants o

Posted Images

Give yourself a pat on the back..... :thumbs: By any luck the shoot will go under and the keeper and his family will be thrown on the street!!!...... :chair:

If the keeper was any good he'd have kept his birds on his own ground,his fault if they wander and get took by someone else on their land.We all know it's only to do with money(with running a shoot)and it's all about killing something with a good shot(with the guns),jim has a bit of sport with the bag being used(not just sold or left to rot as with shoots),well i say good on him and may you bag many more.

• Like 5

LETS FORGET WHATS A LEAGLE, OR NOT,,,,WHATS IMORAL, GIVEING SOME BIRDS TO SOME OLD LADS WHO,S BIN IN THIS GAME,, NO LONGER DOING IT, HEALTH RESONS, ECT,,,, OR SOME WELL TO DO CHAP, WITH SHOT GUN, HAVEING A POP, WEEK IN WEEK OUT TILL THEY HIT THESE BIRDS,, THEN NOT GOT THE TIME OF DAY TO LOOK WHAT HES KILLED,,, AND THEN DIG A GREAT HOLE AND CHUCK THEM IN,,,,BECAUSE GREED ON THE DAY WHATS TO SHOT MORE AND MORE ,,,,

• Like 3

bloody well said old chap,,, i can talk just the same has rich gun men,, WHY SOME 1 WANTS TO POINT OUT ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITES WHATS A LEAGLE BEAT S ME, 12345678 WAS IT NOT A LEAGLE DOING WHAT YOU WAS DOING THE OTHER WEEK,,, WHEN YOU LOST OOTY.S DOG,,,,,,

no not at all nd are you allowed to mention the secret one for the pot site on here?

Nothing wrong with pegging a bird or two, (apart from raising Lab's blood pressure ) !! LOL !!

wark033.jpg

Cheers.

good alrounder there :thumbs: had many with Bryn , goes in the cover like a terrier he thinks he is one lol

l4.jpg

Well i don't care how it sounds if i knew i was going out and i and my mates were going to kill 100.150 ,200+ because we'd payed to then i have to say it'd sicken me,what sport is there in knowing your going to kill a certain number no matter how high or testing they were as knowing would take the thrill of the chase out of it imo.I drove a beaters truck last year and couldn't ever get my head round the fact they all knew they were going to kill so many birds.Hunting is just that,HUNTING,ie,looking and searching for game then the chase or flush and even a snap shot at something is better than lining up waiting for the slaughter to begin and then paying £35 odd quid a bird for doing so :laugh: .

Theres some small minded people spouting some pish on here but its making me laugh..... :laugh: Thats it you keep it up cause its only fat millionaires that shoot birds on driven days costing thousands of pounds isn't it folks.... :doh: