bolting terrier

im on the look out for a good home for my bolting terrier will only be going to the best of homes he is a border lakeland he is a decent bolting dog 100% fox only

stock broken and kennels well if your looking a digging dog please dont waste you money phoning this dog

this dog will only go to the best of homes

phone for full details but please no idoits need apply

robert 07719040751

fai Edited by not amused

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus guys come on.   He obviously meant he wanted it to go to as good home where it aint gunna get studded out each week and sold on.   He hasnt come on here telling lies about the dog and wanted

i cant see what all the fuss is about.i had a red cross bred bitch years ago that would stay all day/night if needed but i could call her out at any time.yes i had many remarks about the bitches gamen

why do lads feel the need to pick at the lads post when there not even interested in the dog,the lads told the truth and offered what he has free to a good home,if its not what ya after move on and do

im on the look out for a good home for my bolting terrier will only be going to the best of homes he is a border lakeland he is a decent bolting dog 100% fox only

stock broken and kennels well if your looking a digging dog please dont waste you money phoning this dog

this dog will only go to the best of homes

phone for full details but please no idoits need apply

robert 07719040751

fair play to you Robert :victory: dont listen to mudd dog hes an arse hole :yes:

Ha ha look who's chirped up !

mudd are you trying to say you have a dog in your kennels thats suited to every hole you try or dig that you have? if you are you either dont do much or simply dont have a clue.. A dog that has a tendincey to bolt will keep his space in a well worked kennel of dogs, plain and simple..

The only dogs I keep are the ones that stay till dug. Plain and simple. Whys that so hard for people to understand ?

If that suits you and what you do then that's fair enough, but why slag off anything different? I've seen problem foxes bolted & despatched from places you wouldn't dream of putting anything other than a good bolting terrier because it simply wouldn't be possible to dig to it. An old farm tip with 50 odd years worth of buried scrap being one example... :yes:

but thats the thing malt, its people with that narrow mind set that would put there harder dogs in spots that are like that because there ego wont let them see sense to use or dare i say own a bolting type dog.. and who are then more than likely put up photos of there super hard jammed up dogs on the net for some form of personal sexual satisfaction..

and before anyone jumps on it im in no way saying that at times a dog that can finish a job wont be handy to have for them types of spots in certain country..

• Like 1

mudd are you trying to say you have a dog in your kennels thats suited to every hole you try or dig that you have? if you are you either dont do much or simply dont have a clue.. A dog that has a tendincey to bolt will keep his space in a well worked kennel of dogs, plain and simple..

The only dogs I keep are the ones that stay till dug. Plain and simple. Whys that so hard for people to understand ?

If that suits you and what you do then that's fair enough, but why slag off anything different? I've seen problem foxes bolted & despatched from places you wouldn't dream of putting anything other than a good bolting terrier because it simply wouldn't be possible to dig to it. An old farm tip with 50 odd years worth of buried scrap being one example... :yes:

That's a fair statement malt. Like everything else it does work both ways though. You could have a fox 3 ft in a green field and its backed up and won't bolt. After a while the dogs gonna show, if you've nothing else to dig it then your walking away from a hunt because the dog wont stay at its game. That's the way I look at it, but yes they would have a purpose in some yards. Atb

Edited by MUDD
  • Like 1
Guest Sorley Boys clan

That's a fair statement malt. Like everything else it does work both ways though. You could have a fox 3 ft in a green field and its backed up and won't bolt. After a while the dogs gonna show, if you've nothing else to dig it then your walking away from a hunt because the dog wont stay at its game. That's the way I look at it, but yes they would have a purpose in some yards. Atb

maybe if you stood back with your mouth shut for a minute it would bolt

Yes I do that, I bolted one on sat and dug another two at the weekend so I know what I'm doing. I'd rather dig them anyway. What's it to you ?

Guest Sorley Boys clan

Yes I do that, I bolted one on sat and dug another two at the weekend so I know what I'm doing. I'd rather dig them anyway. What's it to you ?

:icon_eek: yes i seen that :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

probably because of the type of terriers i keep i've kept myself to open field embankments of sort ....or at the least places i can get to......yes its grt to breed keep terrier that stays but f****n nightmare to enter a terrier in places like said before 50 yrs of scrap dumped or mega rock pile ....wee bolter sound out depth 20 mins in and out good wee tool in the box //but have to say never kept 1 myself..

Jesus guys come on.

He obviously meant he wanted it to go to as good home where it aint gunna get studded out each week and sold on.

He hasnt come on here telling lies about the dog and wanted stupid money for it.

All the best finding him a new home :thumbs:

Just asking a question fella OK. I didnt see a price either so wouldn't know if there's stupid money involved. Do you ??

Edited to say, why would anyone want to breed from a dog thats classified as a " BOLTER " a dog that will do half an hour and walk !! God knows what it's passed by !!! Some welts on here

this site is a lot better off with out d**ks like you :icon_eek:

A bolter is a handy we dog to have dont have 1 myself havnt got any room for 1 but will be getting 1 in the near future a lot of places i couldnt dig which plenty of fox about rock piles..around the edges of quarrys plenty of places where i couldnt dig also handy when your somewhere you shouldnt be.

TWO TYPE OF DOGS FOR A JOB IF YOUR OUT WITH A FELL PACK NO WAY YOU WANT A DIGGING DOG YES A FIVE OCLOCK DOG AT THE END IF DOES NOT COME OUT JUST TO FINISH THE JOB BUT A GOOD BOLTING DOG THAT GETS PAST IS PREY AND FOLLOWS OUT ARE WORTH THERE WEIGHT IN GOLD I GOT ONE A FEW SEASONS BACK FREE OF SOME LADS WHO BOUGHT THE BITCH SAID AND SHE WASNT A DIGGING DOG BUT BOLT FOXES SHE IS BRILLANT AND YES HAVE HAD TO DIG TO HER ALSO MANY TIMES AND AS NOT A LOT LEFT IN HER MOUTH BUT STILL ONLY A BOLTING DOG BUT TO US THIS DOG AS BEEN WORTH THOUSANDS WITH PLEASURE SHE AS GIVEN TBUT MANY PLACES WE GO YOU COULD NOT PUT DIGGING DOGS IN THAT STAY AS THAT IS WHAT THEY DO AND I HAVE SEEN PLENTY NOT COME OUT BECAUSE CANNOT GET TO THEM THATS NOT CLEVER .

AS BOLTING DOGS WHICH DO THAT NOT COME OUT AFTER TEN MINTUES NOT WORTH A TOSS BUT A PROPER BOLTER IS ONE THAT STAYS IN LOOKING FINDING GETTING IS PREY OUT AND THEN COMING OUT IF RED IS AT HOME SO LADS THATS HUNTING SO BOTH SIDES TRUE HARD DOGS ARE GAME AND I CAN ONLY SAY THEY ARE THE TRUE WORKING DOG OF OLD BUT LADS TIMES ARE CHANGING NOT FOR THE BETTER BUT WHILE WE CAN STILL GO OUT LETS STICK TO GETHER AND ENJOY THE SPORT WHILE WE CAN .

PS i PHONE ABOUT THIS DOG AND THE LAD IS GENUINE TELLS IT HOW IT IS DOG WAS AROUND 14" AND JUST OVER BIG FOR ME OR I WOULD HAVE GONE OVER AND GOT THE DOG AS THE LAD SAID THAT HE WOULD HAVE TOOK ME OUT AND SEEN THE DOG WORK THATS NOT BAD FOR A FREEDIE SO GIVE LAD A BREAK I AM SURE THAT THE DOG IF GETS IN RIGHT HAND WILL GIVE SOME LAD WHO IS NOT OUT EVER DAY SOME FUN AND CHEAP AND KNOW THAT IT WILL HAVE A GO .

• Like 1