DESSIE MACKENS CHRISTMAS LURCHER TERRIER AND WHIPPET DOG SHOW,

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I thank everyone that turned up to support this xmass show today the weather was not so bad a little cold but not so bad thanks to bluebell for taking the photos and apple for taking all the resul

Yeah CHAMP .

Well fcuck yis i'm going out to hug my dogs

Posted Images

anyone hunting today :laugh:

You get on with your hunting scent and let us get our showing, mind your own bloody business, you dont feed my dogs, our pay there vet bills...

vet bills lol ,from gettin cut off chasing a lure .By the way do you get the go ahead for posting pics off people and their dogs online because i certainly know a few people that didnt take too kindly too you putting their pics on here .No offence you take nice pics at shows but some people dont want their faces on the net

:snack:

Them people that dont take to kiindly, will have no problem anymore, there faces will be seen no more...most people know when i take ther pic it will go on internet, all they have to say is dont put my pic on the internet, its not a big deal...

sound fair play

Brian why do you always get picked on.

Graham next time we are out in the field doing what lurchers are bred for,, please dont mention the show thing or my dogs will blank yours... :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind them nice grass fields,i'l get ye out with me some night and we can show them dogs of your's some proper work :tongue2:

hope your fit :yes: :yes:

And that show yesterday was full of workers ,sure they didn't even bother with a working class for the terriers because all the dogs that entered it where the same dogs that where put up for the final

• Like 1

anyone hunting today :laugh:

You get on with your hunting scent and let us get our showing, mind your own bloody business, you dont feed my dogs, our pay there vet bills...

vet bills lol ,from gettin cut off chasing a lure .By the way do you get the go ahead for posting pics off people and their dogs online because i certainly know a few people that didnt take too kindly too you putting their pics on here .No offence you take nice pics at shows but some people dont want their faces on the net

:snack:

Them people that dont take to kiindly, will have no problem anymore, there faces will be seen no more...most people know when i take ther pic it will go on internet, all they have to say is dont put my pic on the internet, its not a big deal...

bluebell get the pics of yesterdays show up

Sorry scent I didnt make anything but then it's not about making money it's giving something to others and you are welcome to join in anytime you want

fair play dessie i heard it went very well ,at least the weather was good for yee

Sorry scent I didnt make anything but then it's not about making money it's giving something to others and you are welcome to join in anytime you want

Dont think hes the type to join in Dessie...lol

i go to a show or two during the summer blue bell to support them .Do you not remember posting pics of me when i was doin the flapper at a show last year :hmm: