DESSIE MACKENS CHRISTMAS LURCHER TERRIER AND WHIPPET DOG SHOW,

Well every terrier that was in the terrier final where workers and a working terrier won the show and most of the other shows i have been at in the summer where won by working terriers,so i dont know why people are thinking they are only won by show dogs when they aren't :victory:

You keep thinking like that,,lol,, another good hunter lost to the show biz. :laugh: Only a few of us left.

You should volunter to be a judge at a show in the summer and only pick workers,and start bringing the working dog shows back to working dogs :tongue2:

Graham its gone to far for that, the show ponies have it runied no matter what people say, ah sure as long as they are happy to fool themselves into thinking that their dogs are proper working dogs, Has ur dog a ring name????

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I thank everyone that turned up to support this xmass show today the weather was not so bad a little cold but not so bad thanks to bluebell for taking the photos and apple for taking all the resul

Yeah CHAMP .

Well fcuck yis i'm going out to hug my dogs

Posted Images

Well every terrier that was in the terrier final where workers and a working terrier won the show and most of the other shows i have been at in the summer where won by working terriers,so i dont know why people are thinking they are only won by show dogs when they aren't :victory:

You keep thinking like that,,lol,, another good hunter lost to the show biz. :laugh: Only a few of us left.

You should volunter to be a judge at a show in the summer and only pick workers,and start bringing the working dog shows back to working dogs :tongue2:

Graham its gone to far for that, the show ponies have it runied no matter what people say, ah sure as long as they are happy to fool themselves into thinking that their dogs are proper working dogs, Has ur dog a ring name????

Yeah CHAMP :toast:. :tongue2:
  • Like 4

How a so called dog man can sleep at night after putting his dog through a show is joke, I really fear for the future of the working dog if lads continue to follow thia path of showing, any pictures of ur show cabinet Graham.

How a so called dog man can sleep at night after putting his dog through a show is joke, I really fear for the future of the working dog if lads continue to follow thia path of showing, any pictures of ur show cabinet Graham.

dont you mean cabinet's :laugh:

:laugh:

and i lay down on a bed of rossettes :tongue2:

Fair play to ya, its hard to get a good show dog these days, you are so luckly having so many in ur yard.. :tongue2:

Fair play to ya, its hard to get a good show dog these days, you are so luckly having so many in ur yard.. :tongue2:

it's not luck ,i use loreale on them once a week ,because their worth it :D
  • Like 1
it's not luck ,i use loreale on them once a week ,because their worth it :D
All joking aside, ya have slotted into the role very well, just a word of advice, next time we are on a fox, try not prance down the field as you do in the ring, the lads were breaking their bollix laughing. Edited by Irish Lurcher

Graham seeing its xmass give him a few red rosettes as a xmass box that should do lol send a couple to scent as well just to be on the safe side get them into the swing of things for next year

im ok for the moment dessie iv a few tucked away from a few year ago :laugh:

lmao ... bell end ehh.. ffs i have heard that 100 times now scent but still dont remain from the fact you are digging all of a few years now.... thinking you know all that when you know fuk all son... as for shows were u not at the west meath show???? as for terriers anybody on here that has went out way me has seen there sport well [bANNED TEXT] 1pm in the day you know 30 burrows if thats the f*****g height of it ..... as for saying to that lady who is she too stick up pics of people ..... ITS A f*****g DOG SHOW NOT A STRONG DOGS TRIAL IN A SHORE FFS.... who you think you are nick stevens complaing bout pics.... did sounder not stick up a pic of you 1 day and there wasnt a peep outa you boy.... :yes: .... way and let the wee bitch heal after she got a cut which i have had bigger getting over fences..... one word for you scent.... STANDARDS atb stopend :thumbs: