DESSIE MACKENS CHRISTMAS LURCHER TERRIER AND WHIPPET DOG SHOW,

Sorry scent I didnt make anything but then it's not about making money it's giving something to others and you are welcome to join in anytime you want

Dont think hes the type to join in Dessie...lol

i go to a show or two during the summer blue bell to support them .Do you not remember posting pics of me when i was doin the flapper at a show last year :hmm:

lol....... :bad:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I thank everyone that turned up to support this xmass show today the weather was not so bad a little cold but not so bad thanks to bluebell for taking the photos and apple for taking all the resul

Yeah CHAMP .

Well fcuck yis i'm going out to hug my dogs

Posted Images

Sorry scent I didnt make anything but then it's not about making money it's giving something to others and you are welcome to join in anytime you want

i go to a show or two during the summer blue bell to support them .Do you not remember posting pics of me when i was doin the flapper at a show last year :hmm:

problem bell end??i go to 3 shows all year that are run for charities

ah ye the lads i hunt with have been doing the flapper racing at most of the shows for years.Its a bit of banter but i find the last few years people are taking it too seriously and that why we are stopping to do it now .

ah ye the lads i hunt with have been doing the flapper racing at most of the shows for years.Its a bit of banter but i find the last few years people are taking it too seriously and that why we are stopping to do it now .

It is only a bit of crac ,i have just been lucky i think to do well at them but if i didn't work me dogs i wouldn't have them :thumbs:
  • Like 1

killkenny is not for charity ask johnny 85 ur at every show and ye get paid to run flappers dont be coming on acting the big digging lad uv one russell that you dug 5 holes too and was 5ft back from his game 3 weeks ago leave the girls alone about the pictures happy xmas brian lol

killkenny is not for charity ask johnny 85 ur at every show and ye get paid to run flappers dont be coming on acting the big digging lad uv one russell that you dug 5 holes too and was 5ft back from his game 3 weeks ago leave the girls alone about the pictures happy xmas brian lol

3 weeks ago mmm ,wasn out diggin that weekend pal ,as for 5 holes ,that happened the quarry wouldn go to a stop end and il be first to admit it but the bitch never came away and we got the game ,considering its her first proper season and done over 2 hour and was diggin on to her game when we broke through to her ,well that was good enough for me .In future when you try get info try get the truth or ask me cause il be glad to to tell ye.As for every show im certainly not at every show .By the way im far from the big diggng lad .Y.I.S Brian

Brian why do you always get picked on.

Graham next time we are out in the field doing what lurchers are bred for,, please dont mention the show thing or my dogs will blank yours... :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind them nice grass fields,i'l get ye out with me some night and we can show them dogs of your's some proper work :tongue2:

hope your fit :yes: :yes:

And that show yesterday was full of workers ,sure they didn't even bother with a working class for the terriers because all the dogs that entered it where the same dogs that where put up for the final

Full of workers,, lol, now your beginign to think like the rest of them :laugh: :laugh: told ya it would happen :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Well every terrier that was in the terrier final where workers and a working terrier won the show and most of the other shows i have been at in the summer where won by working terriers,so i dont know why people are thinking they are only won by show dogs when they aren't :victory:

Edited by lurcher330

Well every terrier that was in the terrier final where workers and a working terrier won the show and most of the other shows i have been at in the summer where won by working terriers,so i dont know why people are thinking they are only won by show dogs when they aren't :victory:

You keep thinking like that,,lol,, another good hunter lost to the show biz. :laugh: Only a few of us left.

• Like 1

3 weeks ago mmm ,wasn out diggin that weekend pal ,as for 5 holes ,that happened the quarry wouldn go to a stop end and il be first to admit it but the bitch never came away and we got the game ,considering its her first proper season and done over 2 hour and was diggin on to her game when we broke through to her ,well that was good enough for me .In future when you try get info try get the truth or ask me cause il be glad to to tell ye.As for every show im certainly not at every show .By the way im far from the big diggng lad .Y.I.S Brian

Brian ya know what they say about a little knowledge been very dangerous. :thumbs:

Edited by Irish Lurcher

You keep thinking like that,,lol,, another good hunter lost to the show biz. :laugh: Only a few of us left.

You should volunter to be a judge at a show in the summer and only pick workers,and start bringing the working dog shows back to working dogs :tongue2: