DESSIE MACKENS CHRISTMAS LURCHER TERRIER AND WHIPPET DOG SHOW,

anyone hunting today :laugh:

Well i had no terriers to work so it suited me down to the ground and got a couple of days organised out while i was up there :victory:

win win situation pal ,how bad .I couldn bring my ugly c**ts to a show at the best of times never mind mid season.Did you get a look in with your lurchers pal ,fine dogs they are too

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I thank everyone that turned up to support this xmass show today the weather was not so bad a little cold but not so bad thanks to bluebell for taking the photos and apple for taking all the resul

Yeah CHAMP .

Well fcuck yis i'm going out to hug my dogs

Posted Images

You get on with your hunting scent and let us get our showing, mind your own bloody business, you dont feed my dogs, our pay there vet bills...

vet bills lol ,from gettin cut off chasing a lure .By the way do you get the go ahead for posting pics off people and their dogs online because i certainly know a few people that didnt take too kindly too you putting their pics on here .No offence you take nice pics at shows but some people dont want their faces on the net Edited by scent

Well i had no terriers to work so it suited me down to the ground and got a couple of days organised out while i was up there :victory:

win win situation pal ,how bad .I couldn bring my ugly c**ts to a show at the best of times never mind mid season.Did you get a look in with your lurchers pal ,fine dogs they are too

ah i done ok me lurcher got a 1st in the rough overs and me lakey dog got champion terrier so happy days :toast:

You get on with your hunting scent and let us get our showing, mind your own bloody business, you dont feed my dogs, our pay there vet bills...

vet bills lol ,from gettin cut off chasing a lure .By the way do you get the go ahead for posting pics off people and their dogs online because i certainly know a few people that didnt take too kindly too you putting their pics on here .No offence you take nice pics at shows but some people dont want their faces on the net

:snack:
  • Like 1

ah i done ok me lurcher got a 1st in the rough overs and me lakey dog got champion terrier so happy days :toast:

glad to see a working terrier winning pal ,which lurcher got first ,was it the pup or the older lurcher

glad to see a working terrier winning pal ,which lurcher got first ,was it the pup or the older lurcher

the older bitch Brain :thumbs:

the older bitch Brain :thumbs:

lovely stuff pal she is a picture of a bitch and does the job she was bred for fair play G
  • Like 1

vet bills lol ,from gettin cut off chasing a lure .By the way do you get the go ahead for posting pics off people and their dogs online because i certainly know a few people that didnt take too kindly too you putting their pics on here .No offence you take nice pics at shows but some people dont want their faces on the net

Now your showing you true colours scent, you let me know who i take pics of and they dont want then up on the internet, i will remove them, you must speak for these people...and i will say again you get on with your hunting and we will get on with our showing, mind your own bloody business, if you want to feed our dogs and pay there vet bills, that fine...

Now your showing you true colours scent, you let me know who i take pics of and they dont want then up on the internet, i will remove them, you must speak for these people...and i will say again you get on with your hunting and we will get on with our showing, mind your own bloody business, if you want to feed our dogs and pay there vet bills, that fine...

me for one and i told you before you cant put pics up of people that you have not got there permission and when i reminded you them pics were taken down.plus them pics you did put up where not of me :yes:

Them people that dont take to kiindly, will have no problem anymore, there faces will be seen no more...most people know when i take ther pic it will go on internet, all they have to say is dont put my pic on the internet, its not a big deal...

Them people that dont take to kiindly, will have no problem anymore, there faces will be seen no more...most people know when i take ther pic it will go on internet, all they have to say is dont put my pic on the internet, its not a big deal...

sound fair play