DESSIE MACKENS CHRISTMAS LURCHER TERRIER AND WHIPPET DOG SHOW,

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO THIS GREAT FESTIVE DOG SHOW. COME ON DOWN TO HALLS MILLS PUB CAR PARK LAURENCETOWN AND ENJOY THE CRAIC ON THE LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS. MEET SOME OLD FRIENDS AND MAKE SOME NEW, SATURDAY 17TH DECEMBER AT 1.00PM SHARP. LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT DAY OUT COME RAIN OR SNOW, WE WILL BE THERE. SEE YOU ALL THERE

Margaret Mc Stay

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I thank everyone that turned up to support this xmass show today the weather was not so bad a little cold but not so bad thanks to bluebell for taking the photos and apple for taking all the resul

Yeah CHAMP .

Well fcuck yis i'm going out to hug my dogs

Posted Images

Dessie had said on the other thread that he would have classes for strong dogs as there was a bit of interest. Just wondering if many people are planning to enter a strong dog on the day. The classes are never very big in the summer and it would be nice to get a bit of a turnout of them, most people knows somebody with a staff, maybe spread the xmiss cheer and encourage them to come along.

• Like 1

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO THIS GREAT FESTIVE DOG SHOW. COME ON DOWN TO HALLS MILLS PUB CAR PARK LAURENCETOWN AND ENJOY THE CRAIC ON THE LEAD UP TO CHRISTMAS. MEET SOME OLD FRIENDS AND MAKE SOME NEW, SATURDAY 17TH DECEMBER AT 1.00PM SHARP. LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT DAY OUT COME RAIN OR SNOW, WE WILL BE THERE. SEE YOU ALL THERE

Margaret Mc Stay

See you all on Saturday, it will not be as cold as last year....

DSC_0007-Copy.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

DSC_0046-3.jpg

Edited by bluebell

A boyce, it would of been nice if you and Pat could of made Dessies show. Have a lovely Christmas Janet with your family, and John and myself will look forward to meeting up with you again in the new year. Hope Bella is settling in. Her mum " Silver " is getting herself back into shape for the shows in 2012.

There is all the classes that would be at any show in the summer plus strong dog classes as well everyone will get a free glass of wine or beer when they arrive so let's see all your working dogs at this show if you don't bring them then don't complain see you all saturday

• Like 1