whats in this dog?

I'm actualy in a very good mood today, it's my 35th wedding anniversary, and I've had a great day out with my wife! So sorry if I come across as a grumpy old twat, it isn't meant...I just hate to see people, especialy young'uns, being ripped off in this game !

Cheers.

thats a long time mate congrats hope you had a good day :thumbs:

as for the advice you gave, spot on.

• Like 1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eggs beans and tomato's.

that pup isnt 4-5month old in that pic mate surely! if he is 12/13inch at 4/5month he aint gonna make a big dog, ive got a whippet pup here thats 18week old(4.5month) and he's 17inch. going by the siz

So he just took the sellers word for it, and took the pup anyway ?? The pup was only 8 weeks old, it should have still been with the bitch ! Were alarm bells not ringing when he couldn't see the bitc

Posted Images

chartpolski mate i got the size ov the dog rong on my post today mate it is 4-5 month old but it is 17-18 tts it is just i have not seen the pup for about a month or so will try and get a up to date pic up tomoz to show you mate

• Like 1

yeh chartpolski i do have a lot to learn still because you have to start somewhere dont you if every one new everything it would just be a lot off ppl like you out there trying to kock ppl and put them down all i asked was what you thourt was in the dog all you had to do was give me a answer and fallow buck he would have walked away if he did not like it but the thing was he dose like it and he is happey with it

You dont have to make mistakes to learn about the game , theres plenty of experienced dog men out there to ask

All you need to do is ask and get plenty of information before you go out and get a pup , its the dog that will suffer through your mistakes :thumbs: