whats in this dog?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eggs beans and tomato's.

that pup isnt 4-5month old in that pic mate surely! if he is 12/13inch at 4/5month he aint gonna make a big dog, ive got a whippet pup here thats 18week old(4.5month) and he's 17inch. going by the siz

So he just took the sellers word for it, and took the pup anyway ?? The pup was only 8 weeks old, it should have still been with the bitch ! Were alarm bells not ringing when he couldn't see the bitc

Posted Images

thanks for letting me no lads and foxing machine he is gunna be a big dog mate he is only 4 to 5 month old and is 12 -13 tts

that sounds a bit small to me ...... i got a wheaton x grey here that is 5 months old he is 21 inch tts and wieghs 50 llbs

yeh in the pic the dog is about 8 week old only put that pic on so you could see the eyes io was going on about and when he went to buy the dog both the sire a dam where ment to be there but when he got there they where not and he was no going to go do a 3-4 houre car trip each way with his son to go get him a pup and come back with f?ck all mate

• Like 1

yeh in the pic the dog is about 8 week old only put that pic on so you could see the eyes io was going on about and when he went to buy the dog both the sire a dam where ment to be there but when he got there they where not and he was no going to go do a 3-4 houre car trip each way with his son to go get him a pup and come back with f?ck all mate

So he just took the sellers word for it, and took the pup anyway ?? The pup was only 8 weeks old, it should have still been with the bitch ! Were alarm bells not ringing when he couldn't see the bitch ? It doesn't matter how far it was, if it wasn't right, he should have walked away! He'll either have the dog for life, and maybe not be happy, or pass it on, or put it to sleep ! Either option could have been avoided with a little thought. You and your brother have got a lot to learn in the dog game, mate ! You seem like a peddlers dream !

Cheers.

• Like 2

before I bought my black bitch I was living in Suffolk, I viewed a lot of litters not sure how many and I travelled to essex, suffolk, norfolk, cambridgeshire and others, and walked away from the lot, I've seen skinny unwormed puppies, unhealthy dams, aggressive breeders, dirty bedding, and i walked away from the lot. I don't drive so travelling to these places took a heap of effore but i wouldn't get any old pup or i'd look in the paper! you have to be careful, lots breeding for money or just something to do and macho bullshit, ideally you should the sire but certainly the dam, heard the breeders rep, why they bred the dogs that were bred etc, i travelled to doncaster to colloect my bitch which took some organising i can tell you! but if you make wrong choice you could have a pup on your hands that ends up very expensive in medical bills, aggressive to dogs or kids etc and just break your heart in being riddled in desease once you've gotten attatched, not worth the gamble. its true half the outcome of the dog is based on how its reared, handled and trained but half is also down to the bloodlines and first interaction with humans before 8 weeks.

i hope it all works out for you, next time think a bit more mate, any more recent pics to see how he's turned out?

all the best fallow x

• Like 1

yeh chartpolski i do have a lot to learn still because you have to start somewhere dont you if every one new everything it would just be a lot off ppl like you out there trying to kock ppl and put them down all i asked was what you thourt was in the dog all you had to do was give me a answer and fallow buck he would have walked away if he did not like it but the thing was he dose like it and he is happey with it

• Like 1

yeh chartpolski i do have a lot to learn still because you have to start somewhere dont you if every one new everything it would just be a lot off ppl like you out there trying to kock ppl and put them down all i asked was what you thourt was in the dog all you had to do was give me a answer and fallow buck he would have walked away if he did not like it but the thing was he dose like it and he is happey with it

You asked for an opinion mate ! I gave an honest opinion ! If you wanted "nice pup mate", "nice pic mate",perhaps you are on the wrong site and asking the wrong people ! You, or your brother, have bought a pup, without knowing the breeding, without seeing the parents, and have come on here asking if we know what breed it is !!!!!!! Why not 'phone the breeder and ask EXACTLY what it is ??? I'm not trying to knock you or your brother,but if you take a bit of advise and do a bit homework before you buy another pup, you won't have to come on here and ask what cross it is !! And 12" at 4/5 month and you think it will be a big dog !!!!! Take up another hobby mate, or listen to advice !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

Fuckinhell cp give the lad a break.. if he is a young lad, then good luck to him with his new pup, if there young

maybe it might not bother them about the breeding of the hound, they might just want a dog to actually get out

there and have a doo with, as a youngster just starting off from scratch imo if you like the look of a pup your going

to take it unless you got older lads or family into the game.. he only asked if any one knew what x it could be so

he could find out if a bull could pass on them eyes!

Bambey dont take up a new hobby mate, get that young pup out there into a field and have the fun you and your

brother got it for, you will learn most of your stuff out there and off blokes you will hunt with, you would have to

trace threw hundreds of places on this site to find some good advice mate..

good luck with the young dog ;)

• Like 1

Fuckinhell cp give the lad a break.. if he is a young lad, then good luck to him with his new pup, if there young

maybe it might not bother them about the breeding of the hound, they might just want a dog to actually get out

there and have a doo with, as a youngster just starting off from scratch imo if you like the look of a pup your going

to take it unless you got older lads or family into the game.. he only asked if any one knew what x it could be so

Bambey dont take up a new hobby mate, get that young pup out there into a field and have the fun you and your

brother got it for, you will learn most of your stuff out there and off blokes you will hunt with, you would have to

I'm sorry if you think my advice to the lad was wrong ; but I'll bet if he or his brother go for another pup, they will do with their eyes a bit more open ! The young are the future of the game, and If I seem harsh; it's just because I want to see them learn, and not be ripped off ! If this pup turns out to be a wrong'un, because the lad has been ripped off, he might give up on the game...and that's something I don't want !!

Cheers.

I'm sorry if you think my advice to the lad was wrong ; but I'll bet if he or his brother go for another pup, they will do with their eyes a bit more open ! The young are the future of the game, and If I seem harsh; it's just because I want to see them learn, and not be ripped off ! If this pup turns out to be a wrong'un, because the lad has been ripped off, he might give up on the game...and that's something I don't want !!

Cheers.

i think you will find that chart was taught by the old team and as such gives advice in the same manner,no harm meant me thinks ;) i can remember MANY a hefty slap round the lug for not looking for bolt holes and sticking the ferrets in too hastily. :icon_redface:

I'm actualy in a very good mood today, it's my 35th wedding anniversary, and I've had a great day out with my wife! So sorry if I come across as a grumpy old twat, it isn't meant...I just hate to see people, especialy young'uns, being ripped off in this game !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

I'm actualy in a very good mood today, it's my 35th wedding anniversary, and I've had a great day out with my wife! So sorry if I come across as a grumpy old twat, it isn't meant...I just hate to see people, especialy young'uns, being ripped off in this game !

Cheers.

congrats :toast::D

me & the old man went to pick up a lurcher pup , a good 3 hours drive , when we got there we seen he had about ten kennels , all different breeds AND x,s with litters...all the pups were skinny as f**k .took 1 look and walked out .with a 3 hour drive & no pup,,,but ur pup looks healthy ,so best of luck with it mate , we all learn from mistake's? all the best