whats in this dog?

would like to know what you think is in this pup it is my brothers he got it as a pup he did not see the sire or the dam he got told when he got it it was hafe bull and hafe greyhound but the eye makes me think it has collie in it but i have been told you can get the odd eyes out of the bull so i would like to no what you think

post-59314-0-65449700-1323610119.jpg

atb bambey

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eggs beans and tomato's.

that pup isnt 4-5month old in that pic mate surely! if he is 12/13inch at 4/5month he aint gonna make a big dog, ive got a whippet pup here thats 18week old(4.5month) and he's 17inch. going by the siz

So he just took the sellers word for it, and took the pup anyway ?? The pup was only 8 weeks old, it should have still been with the bitch ! Were alarm bells not ringing when he couldn't see the bitc

Posted Images

Well, I'd say it certainly isn't half X bull/grey ! Why did your brother get a pup that he hasn't a clue about the breeding; or even seen either of the parents ? You obviously sound like a young lad, maybe you and your brother should have sought some advice, before getting into Lurchers ? I really hope it works out for the both of you, but I do worry about the future of the game when young lads are getting pups they know nothing about !

Cheers.

• Like 1