half bred bull greyhound

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY LURCHER AS A YOUNGSTER                 And like most good bull crosses they do seem to get very camera shy as they get through their first season, so its nice to get the b

Nightstalker, aye they are plent fast enough for foxes, which until the ban came in were my main quarry. Now we operate as a gun pack almost, drawing covers and working the terriers for various estate

i people wonder why some folk dont put pics up when theres pure dicks like you pointing sh*t out you my friend are a arse hole now f**k off you nob

Posted Images

MY LURCHER AS A YOUNGSTER

Bud1.jpg

Bud.jpg

Mypictures024.jpg

DSC00044-1.jpg

budwaiting.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

040.jpg

And like most good bull crosses they do seem to get very camera shy as they get through their first season, so its nice to get the baby album before hand.

seen this dog at a show near hexam just over a year ago nice beast looked freshly worked if im right lado had a white and silver/blue bitch she was in the ring didnt look to worked should of cleaned up the show though a real looker it was atb lads

certainly not a anti and defo not a dick head but pics like this do attract the antis etc i dont know why you broadcast it with pics

put the dog on a different angle to show its class

you'll only end up with bother somewhere down the line

i people wonder why some folk dont put pics up when theres pure dicks like you pointing sh*t out you my friend are a arse hole now f**k off you nob

• Like 4

Nightstalker, aye they are plent fast enough for foxes, which until the ban came in were my main quarry. Now we operate as a gun pack almost, drawing covers and working the terriers for various estates and farms. Dont listen to the people who say that they cant run or have no turning ability, as dogs like this are fast enough and very agile.

These lurchers are still a very important tool for the vermin controller, and despite the new regulations they have plenty of work. Their noses are excellent and they will draw woods like a hound, and mark strongly to ground, if a bolted fox is wounded by the gun, they will ensure that it dosent trot away to die a miserable death. Plus they can still catch plenty of bunny's :thumbs:

• Like 5

Nightstalker, aye they are plent fast enough for foxes, which until the ban came in were my main quarry. Now we operate as a gun pack almost, drawing covers and working the terriers for various estates and farms. Dont listen to the people who say that they cant run or have no turning ability, as dogs like this are fast enough and very agile.

These lurchers are still a very important tool for the vermin controller, and despite the new regulations they have plenty of work. Their noses are excellent and they will draw woods like a hound, and mark strongly to ground, if a bolted fox is wounded by the gun, they will ensure that it dosent trot away to die a miserable death. Plus they can still catch plenty of bunny's :thumbs:

true they are very (deceiving) lurcher, that will catch( most) stuff :thumbs: