nice littile mooch today pics!

i got up a bit late today but still got out for a mooch with the pup and my dads bull x. it was about 11:00 when i got up. so went and got one of my this years kits and my pup and my dads dog. my dads dog doesn't get along with other dogs. but well i thought he gets a long with my pup but i thought wrong. at the first set i done i waited for about 15 mins in till one rabbit bolted my pup grabbed it first and kip my dads dog took it off the pup and killed it and wouldn't let it go. he is very hard mouthed so my pup tried to get it off him then the next minute i turned around and kip had my pup by the throwout on the ground and molling him so i grabbed him and tried to get him off the pup but he wasn't letting go. so i had to hit him to let him go so finally he let go so i put him back on the lead and netted up and went to the next warren. i think kip got a bit jealous over the rabbit and they are both males so. as we got to the next warren me and my little brother Jamie netted up all the holes in a little woodland area and shoved the ferret down the hole and waited. we waited for about 15 min then we got a mark on the finder at 2 foot so it was a nice shallow dig and got 1 rabbit the second rabbit bolted in to the net then an other out of an unn netted bolt hole. so we ended up with 2 healthy rabbits and 1 got away. it was a good little mooch except from kip molling fin the pup. hers a few pics alb. GEDC1645.jpgGEDC1646.jpgGEDC1650.jpgGEDC1651.jpgGEDC1652.jpgGEDC1658.jpgGEDC1656.jpgGEDC1669.jpgGEDC1662.jpgGEDC1654.jpg

• Like 1