Travelling..

Riiiiiiiight, I want to go travelling and thought it was a good idea to get a bit of information before I head off..

I'm thinking, enjoy our 'summer' here and then head off to Bangkok with a flexible return ticket (you an get these, right?)

The plan is to just travel using various kinds of transport to wherever takes my fancy.. Sights, bars, pussy etc.

How much should I budget?

I'm not planning on staying in posh hotels or anything and have heard that food and accommodation is cheap out that way?

Is there anything else I should know? Visas etc?

Cheers

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Songkran is april 13'th LB,Thai new year,its a wild party,take a super-soaker water-pistol,join in the fun As the old saying goes,travel broadens the mind,asia has loads of places that ooze quality,i

I thought they were all geezers?I had none of them shenanigans over there mate,all 100% pure female beauty,I remember one particular lass,we got very close over time,we had silly pet-names for each ot

If thats all your looking for go straight to pattaya,find some cheap couple of quid a night room,and away you go,Oh yeah,buy heavily into durex before you board the plane,emjoy your trip.

Posted Images

Sights, bars, pussy

If thats all your looking for go straight to pattaya,find some cheap couple of quid a night room,and away you go,Oh yeah,buy heavily into durex before you board the plane,emjoy your trip.

• Like 1

i thought travelling the world would be great too mate BUT im here in sweden at the min and met loads of people who have traveled round the world and europe, and they assure me that places like slovenia, croatia, bosnia, estonia, latvia are better than anywhere else they been, cheaper to get to and the sluts are all white lol!!! im hopefully going bosnia next year and from what ive heard, i cant wait, sounds mega :yes:

Edited by lurcher1

I am feeling charitable Little Butch,maybe its the festive spirit?But you have rekindled in me warm memories of a bachanalian weekend holed up in Pattaya's Apex Hotel with a duo of extraordinarily friendly nubile young ladies,as such I would like to extend an invitation to partake in such a testosterone fuelled experience yourself,I can introduce you at no cost whatsoever to a trio of young(ish)women who would be only too keen to cater to your every whim and make your stay in Thigh'land unforgetable,please note I havent airbrushed nor retouched the picture to accentuate their considerable beauty,what you see before you,these visions of femininity,really will be yours to command(You can thank me afterwards).

(Ps....Jomtien fishing club a short taxi ride away,go there,good fishing).

post-1930-0-52218600-1323291929.jpg

• Like 1

I am feeling charitable Little Butch,maybe its the festive spirit?But you have rekindled in me warm memories of a bachanalian weekend holed up in Pattaya's Apex Hotel with a duo of extraordinarily friendly nubile young ladies,as such I would like to extend an invitation to partake in such a testosterone fuelled experience yourself,I can introduce you at no cost whatsoever to a trio of young(ish)women who would be only too keen to cater to your every whim and make your stay in Thigh'land unforgetable,please note I havent airbrushed nor retouched the picture to accentuate their considerable beauty,what you see before you,these visions of femininity,really will be yours to command(You can thank me afterwards).

Oooooh you tease.... :laugh:

Those 3 should be used to cure sex addiction. One look at them would cause even the stiffest of erections to wilt like a flower in winter!

lab,judge and rob :laugh:
lab,judge and rob

I thought they were all geezers?I had none of them shenanigans over there mate,all 100% pure female beauty,I remember one particular lass,we got very close over time,we had silly pet-names for each other,she called me snuggle-bum :icon_redface: and I called her Dave :blink:

• Like 2
lab,judge and rob

I thought they were all geezers?I had none of them shenanigans over there mate,all 100% pure female beauty,I remember one particular lass,we got very close over time,we had silly pet-names for each other,she called me snuggle-bum :icon_redface: and I called her Dave :blink:

then you married her/him and never looked back :thumbs:

• Like 1

I have a mate who is on a diving trip to the far-east at the minute LB,he sent me these pics a few days back,forget the women,get yourself to Koh Tao or similar(some good english instructors on KT) and do your PADI,much more rewarding than a different woman every night and your far less likely to catch a social communicable disease(I speak from personal experiences) :laugh:

post-1930-0-18898900-1323349259_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-36738800-1323349280_thumb.jpg