Termite Control Methods

Stop paying for termite control services that only say they will fix your termite problem but don’t really put in the effort to do that. You must get a company that values your home and values the work that they do for you.

Your termite control service does a lot to keep your home free from those unwanted pests that are eating away at the structural integrity of your home. Remember that termites eat wood and because of the fact the there are so many old wooden houses in the Bay Area, you would find it hard to get past a couple of years without a pretty big termite problem on your hands.

• 6 years later...

Fckin Indian seo company. The Australian pest control company probably doesn't even know that they are being ripped off and the spam seo they are paying for will ultimately damage their website rankings 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sparky the hunter
      Hi Guys
      I have been contacted by the parish council as rabbits are causing a lot of damage in the small park next to the village school. The rabbits are travelling in from a neighboring disused garden but the owner does not want any measures taken against them even though she lectured me for ten minutes about the damage they are causing in her garden! So shooting and ferreting are out of the question so cage traps are the best option.  Have you guys got any recommendations for suppliers and any hints would be appreciated. Pegandgun on this forum seems to be a user of cage traps?
    • By OldPhil
      Lots of Top quality, Hand made,.Long Nets, Stop Nets, Traps, Snares , etc at Bargain Prices from the Shed of Ectasy.....come see me....

• By Sonny Sixkiller
      Much to my chagrin, KORO's rodent trap is being redesigned.  A video, on KORO's facebook page, demonstrates the new design.  A larger pan and trigger that actually stays in one place.  Well, worth the time to track down.  KORO TRAPS Cooks Creek, MB - looks as if they might have looked at negative feedback in this forum.  Who's to say.

• By Sonny Sixkiller
      Good Nature A24    KORO rodent trap    Kania 2000 

• By Sonny Sixkiller
      Elgeeco's Procull humane dispatch squirrel trap...Britain's best kept secret on the war against invasive Eastern Gray Squirrel.