propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

pity there wasnt a market for foxes can you not send them to european market if you got 50 to a hundrd a year , in usa a good red fox in winter prime is 2o to 40 a skin you get some of the big dog foxes would be a healthy income ,plus good pestcontrol if i was to get into foxing serously i would find amarket guys like the yanks

i got told other week by a farmer theres a lad that shoots his land shoots fox and sells to chineese takeaway in matlock

thats not as far fetched as it may sounds when i was younger my digging partner was a black lad and we sold all ours to a chinky in nottingham apparently they like the musky tastes and i know of a well known poacher in notts who used to feed it his kids.

i couldnt eat it myself,apparently its on menu as curried fox

:bad:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

pity there wasnt a market for foxes can you not send them to european market if you got 50 to a hundrd a year , in usa a good red fox in winter prime is 2o to 40 a skin you get some of the big dog foxes would be a healthy income ,plus good pestcontrol if i was to get into foxing serously i would find amarket guys like the yanks

i got told other week by a farmer theres a lad that shoots his land shoots fox and sells to chineese takeaway in matlock

thats not as far fetched as it may sounds when i was younger my digging partner was a black lad and we sold all ours to a chinky in nottingham apparently they like the musky tastes and i know of a well known poacher in notts who used to feed it his kids.

i couldnt eat it myself,apparently its on menu as curried fox

and vixen maryland

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit that's bred out of on here does in a lifetime.

He's now enjoying a well deserved retirement.

This pic is from about 4yr ago.

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

thats no grafter it looks like its been hunting mice all its days it looks more like a big poof.
  • Like 1

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit that's bred out of on here does in a lifetime.

He's now enjoying a well deserved retirement.

This pic is from about 4yr ago.

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

nice dog [bANNED TEXT] luks like it can graft!!!

nice dog,still looks well in his ripe old age

no need to have a pop at others on here though pal,granted there is a fair amount of turds on here but theres odd decent one that log on aswell :victory:

As I said I my original post "MOST OF" I thought that was clear.

Some of my best hunting pals have been met through these forums, but there is a large percentage of twats and pretenders on them, there always the first to run someone down or make a stupid comment.

That's the reason that I and others I know don't bother to put pics or comments up.

:thumbs: :thumbs: ATB..B