propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit that's bred out of on here does in a lifetime.

He's now enjoying a well deserved retirement.

This pic is from about 4yr ago.

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

he looks quite pleased with him self lol good looking dog :thumbs:

a crackin animal he is a freak wud have loved to c tat guy work wud make the hair stand i reckon hope he enjoys his peace an quite now atb

aye and all the young bitches that should be brougt to him ha :thumbs: He is a cracker

there isnt alot of people on here who have owned or own proper fox dogs, but there are some.

some people idea of a foxing dog is differnt to others also.

:thumbs:

Out of interest what's yours?

my idea of a foxing lurcher is one thats takes them...no matter where it gets hold., takes them regulary does not rely on back up off other dogs.

and one that has done this for a number of seasons. and most of all enjoys what it does.

• Like 3

I don't class mine as foxing dogs, but if one runs in front of them they'll have it, and no amount of yelling will stop them, :icon_redface: just instinct i suppose.

See many foxes at the shows Di? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.

You know i only go to shows to race Dytkos, :yes: so tell Mark to get his ass over to the lost church and kill the bloody fox's over there that i come into contact with nearly every day i'm over there, :D he's not keeping the fox population down enough, but my mutts are helping. :victory: my dogs are out every day, twice a day, not like the rest of the so called brilliant dogs down here with their letters in front of there names. :laugh: :laugh: like i said, i don't class my dogs as foxing dogs, but their doing OK. :boogy: and that's good enough for me. :thumbs:

nice dog,still looks well in his ripe old age

no need to have a pop at others on here though pal,granted there is a fair amount of turds on here but theres odd decent one that log on aswell :victory:

As I said I my original post "MOST OF" I thought that was clear.

Some of my best hunting pals have been met through these forums, but there is a large percentage of twats and pretenders on them, there always the first to run someone down or make a stupid comment.

That's the reason that I and others I know don't bother to put pics or comments up.

• Like 3

Just seen a lot off photos and dogs well scared up is that the owners fault or the dogs????.Is the dog get so marked up because not doing job properly????? or is the owner not giving the dog team to heal???/

well a minimum of a bite per fox, do the math iceman

pity there wasnt a market for foxes can you not send them to european market if you got 50 to a hundrd a year , in usa a good red fox in winter prime is 2o to 40 a skin you get some of the big dog foxes would be a healthy income ,plus good pestcontrol if i was to get into foxing serously i would find amarket guys like the yanks

pity there wasnt a market for foxes can you not send them to european market if you got 50 to a hundrd a year , in usa a good red fox in winter prime is 2o to 40 a skin you get some of the big dog foxes would be a healthy income ,plus good pestcontrol if i was to get into foxing serously i would find amarket guys like the yanks

i got told other week by a farmer theres a lad that shoots his land shoots fox and sells to chineese takeaway in matlock

I've got a wheaton greyhound dog that's keen. Only had him a few months, I got him off a mate of mine who's a keeper. But I haven't had him on a Charlie yet.. He's had a sniff at a few dead ones keepers have shot but that's it. Won't be long.. His time will come ;) I would put on a photo but I don't know how too on an iPhone