propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit that's bred out of on here does in a lifetime.

He's now enjoying a well deserved retirement.

This pic is from about 4yr ago.

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

• Like 10

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit that's bred out of on here does in a lifetime.

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

these are the dogs that are tested and should be bred from, not a 2 season wonder like most ov the cnuts on here. looks a beast mate, what percentage is he?

• Like 1

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

seen this dog work in his last season, and hes a machine!!! :thumbs:

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

he looks quite pleased with him self lol good looking dog :thumbs:

Belive it or not he roughly works out to 3/8th 5/8th but he's a freak of a dog, his litter mates are lighter built and also more than proved their worth.

He throws stuff lighter than himself and there's some very good dogs out of him from the 3 litters that he has sired in the last 10 years, all of them after the age of 7, as it should be.... proper tested.

• Like 3

Belive it or not he roughly works out to 3/8th 5/8th but he's a freak of a dog, his litter mates are lighter built and also more than proved their worth.

He throws stuff lighter than himself and there's some very good dogs out of him from the 3 litters that he has sired in the last 10 years, all of them after the age of 7, as it should be.... proper tested.

just the way it should be mate just a pity everyone dosent test there dogs like that before breeding from them :thumbs: cracking looking dogs aswell

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

he looks quite pleased with him self lol good looking dog :thumbs:

a crackin animal he is a freak wud have loved to c tat guy work wud make the hair stand i reckon hope he enjoys his peace an quite now atb