DEERHOUND 1st X(HOLLY@1YEAR)cookland/doxhope strain

yes she got plenty of wind and stamina , been out with 2 other lads and were quite impressed with her for only been 11 months old and working the lamp well, 2nd time she was out she impressed me running a bunny jumping pig wire caught it and jumped back over with it in her mouth, just like an old pro,

im hoping she'll turn out right for the job steady entering her and reap the rewards ,still a bit puppyfied but not bad now ,put a hare up in a field yesterday , now she s scanning the fields today on the look out for movement so she s getting to grasp the working side of our walks not just trotting about and ragging shit out of the labs neck ,

another month or two and get her out more often and put her thru her paces,

do they take much entering on other stuff as ive not had this x before?just out of interest as its against the law? :whistling:

ye first pics are nice ,very much the look of the old deerhound typwe were brought up with rough coat ,how you find them for stamina we used to do 3 good courses in a coule of hours , what there turning ability like , and there determanitin like as they look the part

My dog is 2 1/2 and doing his job well !! he was bought for one job clue is in the breed . Where we run is big land so need something with long back to cover ground but still be up and at them so for his job he is coming on well but in the future I feel if I could put him over a greyhound or get chartpolski to have litter of 3/4 bred it would make a better allrounder !! And one day I would like to try a pure bred but for now he is right tool for job

nice looking animals davey and trev ,looking well both of them ,time will tell with ours trev as they are still young but daveys doing the biz so fingers x'd ours will get there or there abouts,cant wait to get her out agin after her season and this moon buggers off dont want her hunting up in the moonlit fields,

gibbo

nice looking animals davey and trev ,looking well both of them ,time will tell with ours trev as they are still young but daveys doing the biz so fingers x'd ours will get there or there abouts,cant wait to get her out agin after her season and this moon buggers off dont want her hunting up in the moonlit fields,

gibbo

Cheers,with ours lee i am well confident,but with me as you know well steady away for the time being, and as we do lets enjoy our dogs,atb.