big rabbit or hare ??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your mate must have a touch of mixy tell em to get his eyes checked

Am a beginer and thought a hunting forum would be a good place to do some homework and i said it was a bunny but my mate said it was a hare so I asked did u no every thing [bANNED TEXT] u fist stated

Sorry for bein a jackass lads but if u dont no u don't no am just having fun with my dogs and a few bunnies I got told it. Was a hare and got me thinking so thought i would ask   But how do u learn

Posted Images

Lol i slipped her to another bunny behind that one she ran past that one it never move so [bANNED TEXT] she was on the way back to me i pointed it out to her and she just walk up and took it she must of bin 5mm away befor it moved so ya it was really riddled

My stafford bitch picked up this ugly bugger o thought hares didn't catch mixy? But my mate says its hare Wat do u think as o dont really no much about hunting just started to lern

[img/]http://i707.photobuc.../IMAG0962-1.jpg

Your on a hunting forum and don,t know the difference between a rabbit and a hare,not knocking you mate but surely you done some homework..

Am a beginer and thought a hunting forum would be a good place to do some homework and i said it was a bunny but my mate said it was a hare so I asked did u no every thing [bANNED TEXT] u fist stated ...

Cheers bringthepain she don't do bad

• Like 2