fox number 99

I

Each to there own but befor the ban I proffered to run a fox with my lurcher more exciting than just point and shoot don't see the enjoyment in shooting tbh

I agree with you cant beat watching a good chase and these days I carry a shotgun with a sling just incase I have to shoot a fox for the dogs to retrieve :thumbs: but it does the sport no good knocking a chap going about his buisness on his permission.

I

Each to there own but befor the ban I proffered to run a fox with my lurcher more exciting than just point and shoot don't see the enjoyment in shooting tbh

I agree with you cant beat watching a good chase and these days I carry a shotgun with a sling just incase I have to shoot a fox for the dogs to retrieve :thumbs: but it does the sport no good knocking a chap going about his buisness on his permission.

You carnet knock a man for doing his job fair play to him I have mates that do the same and av been out with them it was good the first night but afer that I got board lollol

Thread cleaned up. If you don't like what you see and read here don't visit this part of the forum...

And what was wrong with what I said like seen as you deleted it of the topic????????.

Nothing really but every time a thread like this goes up lately it turns into a slagging match and people knocking other peoples sport. It's the same old names turn up time and time again with the same old shit and it puts genuine posters off from sharing their experiences. I simply removed the negative posts, and I'm sorry if you feel hard done by as I didn't single anybody out.

I genuinely don't see the point in people constantly coming to this section if they've no interest in the pursuit that the section is dedicated to just to cause shit. It's going to get to a point where lads are going to loose their ability to post in this section if their only contribution here is to piss and moan...

:thumbs:

There fully grown men surely thay can ignor the idiots????and I don't feel hard done by just didn't see what was wrong with what I put but hay how can blame you lol you must av got the happy finger with the delete button bait like the trigger happy shooters lollollollol plz don't take that comment to heart ;-)

There fully grown men surely thay can ignor the idiots????and I don't feel hard done by just didn't see what was wrong with what I put but hay how can blame you lol you must av got the happy finger with the delete button bait like the trigger happy shooters lollollollol plz don't take that comment to heart ;-)

:laugh::thumbs:

I know what your saying about being fully grown men mate, but it works both ways.. :yes::thumbs:

Thread cleaned up. If you don't like what you see and read here don't visit this part of the forum...

And what was wrong with what I said like seen as you deleted it of the topic????????.

Nothing really but every time a thread like this goes up lately it turns into a slagging match and people knocking other peoples sport. It's the same old names turn up time and time again with the same old shit and it puts genuine posters off from sharing their experiences. I simply removed the negative posts, and I'm sorry if you feel hard done by as I didn't single anybody out.

I genuinely don't see the point in people constantly coming to this section if they've no interest in the pursuit that the section is dedicated to just to cause shit. It's going to get to a point where lads are going to loose their ability to post in this section if their only contribution here is to piss and moan...

:thumbs:

Agree Malt, lets make a start, there as bad as anti's basically, talk about being blinkered ...I'm having a clear through now..