Stolen, Cork

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name and shame them.You cant shame travellers my good man.They could not give a .... whether there was people in the house or not and would take dogs from a yard morning noon or night.   Grew up in

Rik as it goes,the terriermen over here dont get on with each other at the best of times,standing shoulder to shoulder wont ever happen,too many egos and too many grudges.

if it was round my way and a lad needed a hand i would be the first to help and it wouldn't matter if i liked him or not cause i'd hate some c.nt to take my dogs

Posted Images

why dont all you terrier lads in Ireland get together and sort it out,name and shame them or give um a f##king good beating

Name and shame them.You cant shame travellers my good man.They could not give a .... whether there was people in the house or not and would take dogs from a yard morning noon or night.

Grew up in a part of Cork awash with them and if you think it was that easy to go into a site and take a dog back from these lads you are sadly mistaken despite a lot of the bravado typed on this site.Cross these people and your car gets burnt out,windows put in children hassled on the street etc.

To the original poster,

It goes without saying i hope the dog gets recovered but it is rare enough that it happens as the guards would not even enter half the sites in Ireland but i guess you know that anyway.

Again hope you get your dog back but these scumbags are ramping up their thieving for Christmas.

• Like 4

why dont all you terrier lads in Ireland get together and sort it out,name and shame them or give um a f##king good beating

Name and shame them.You cant shame travellers my good man.They could not give a .... whether there was people in the house or not and would take dogs from a yard morning noon or night.

Grew up in a part of Cork awash with them and if you think it was that easy to go into a site and take a dog back from these lads you are sadly mistaken despite a lot of the bravado typed on this site.Cross these people and your car gets burnt out,windows put in children hassled on the street etc.

To the original poster,

It goes without saying i hope the dog gets recovered but it is rare enough that it happens as the guards would not even enter half the sites in Ireland but i guess you know that anyway.

Again hope you get your dog back but these scumbags are ramping up their thieving for Christmas.

that is the sad truth,imo these cnuts are the biggest threat to the hunting game,and the people buying dogs without asking questions where they came from.

• Like 2

Someone would need to grow a pair or a few lads together grow a pair and go in and sort all these thieves out the fk... No matter who it is or how many caravans there is etc etc. the longer people's left to get away with it the more it will be done. Theyd be barbecued in there vans if they even thought off doing that round my way.

Just being honest !!!!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Atb

Rik as it goes,the terriermen over here dont get on with each other at the best of times,standing shoulder to shoulder wont ever happen,too many egos and too many grudges.

well said your only person that dont post shit up.....people get jealous about other peoples dogs...

I'll tell you what, If I know for definate someone had my dog Id got get it back regardless of who there were or where they lived

weather it be with my family and friends or even the police,but Im f##ked if Id let them get away with it gypo's or not

my dogs are part of my family and as daft as it sounds there my mate's they cheer me up when Im down and if I kick the little fecker they still love me unconditionaly you all know what I mean

let someone take um and do nowt - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I dont f##king think so

• Like 1

I'll tell you what, If I know for definate someone had my dog Id got get it back regardless of who there were or where they lived

let someone take um and do nowt - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I dont f##king think so

That's why I'm asking for info. I don't know where the dog is. He could 10 miles away or in a different country.

if it was round my way and a lad needed a hand i would be the first to help and it wouldn't matter if i liked him or not cause i'd hate some c.nt to take my dogs
  • Like 3
I got all my working terrier's stolen back in 2007 (Thurles area). I had gone to london for 3 days left my brother in charge was no use tho they had to be eyeing up the place for ages or got tipp of i was leaving. Dont want to put a downer on this and hope you get them back but its highly unlikely the garda couldnt give a flying fxxk. And by the time you had notice the dogs were gone they were prabably halfway cross the country or even left for the UK . These guys no what there doing and are good at it. I have cctv now its my only sense of security. I had to start all over again get good lines which took ages its hard and boke my heart when happened but its apart of the working terrier lurcher game it always has been unfortunatly.