nice easy dig today with my russel

decided to go out for a walk on one of my farms to check the sets...russel was eager to enter...put him in, from entering to humainly dispatching within 30mins...nice simple 2 ft dig.

brown bitch is a 14month old lakeland x patterdale..very keen bitch. first contact with fox (dispatched of course)

good result, and a happy farmer :)

big thanks to BlackNight on here for kindly giving me the russel!

377411_10150503080139853_509574852_10623311_409851732_n.jpg393539_10150503094659853_509574852_10623334_1200552377_n.jpg

looks a handy size russell wh --- old codgers whr out friday i`ll have to do a write up

off out in the morning again :-) 2 big areas to check. fingers crossed somethings home.

Had his nuts cut mate guy i had him off had them done i owned the dog for a while but nightmare with police sirens for some reason so couldnt keep him real handy dog

happy days mate :thumbs: was out today myself with my mate timmy of here only got as far as the glenshane pass because of the snow fall we had here so we stayed in around there and got 2 reds, one dig and we let them go :yes: cause we didn't take a lurcher , timmy was in :cray: when i let them go :laugh:

just the two youv cut down on your spoofing :laugh:

happy days mate :thumbs: was out today myself with my mate timmy of here only got as far as the glenshane pass because of the snow fall we had here so we stayed in around there and got 2 reds, one dig and we let them go :yes: cause we didn't take a lurcher , timmy was in :cray: when i let them go :laugh:

just back from lamping very wet, but we got a fox eatin out of a bin in K.F.C at the top of park hall.didn't even get his dessert ;)

just back from lamping very wet, but we got a fox eatin out of a bin in K.F.C at the top of park hall.didn't even get his dessert ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good one lad