ROSCREA LURCHER RACING...4 Dec 2011

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fcuk me jackets on lurchers i've seen it all

Great pics Bluebell ,Bar the pic with M Tuckers big Ugly head in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                

over 23 winning lurcher is nice pitty about the owner

Tell ya what girls, should take a wee trip up to Danny and his dogs will show ye how its done, spent two nights up in his place and boy can them dogs run, fair play danny, nice land ya have around your home, First time for me to hunt up north, enjoyed it.

sound mate anytime you want :thumbs: :thumbs:

wel done to the winners bt i fink it would off been a different result tho if the black beauty hada been der nt nice being 2nd best consuation final but fuk all the shows my dog proved she can hold her own and beat all top dogs you stil slabing danny get a life arsehole

:whistling: :whistling:

wel done to the winners bt i fink it would off been a different result tho if the black beauty hada been der nt nice being 2nd best consuation final but fuk all the shows my dog proved she can hold her own and beat all top dogs you stil slabing danny get a life arsehole

so who is the "black beauty" then? god, i was happy enough winning the consultation final.since i didnt make it on time to get him in the main racing..and deva still only 14 months runner up in the under 23s consaltation final..i went home chuffed..

so who is the "black beauty" then? god, i was happy enough winning the consultation final.since i didnt make it on time to get him in the main racing..and deva still only 14 months runner up in the under 23s consaltation final..i went home chuffed..

its flashellie look at the avator

its not me danny as i can spell slabering unlike this person who ever u are ur a dickhead id loved 2 know how someone got that pic of my terrier who ever it was took it from my facebook page but then il look like a [bANNED TEXT] dick on here sayin it lol an as if my black bitch was there she wudnt of had a chance runnin down there she was only a lucky dog at the 32countys as all the other dogs wanted 2 play unlike mine an fionas dog wud rather chase wats infront an not fight way each other

• Like 1

its not me danny as i can spell slabering unlike this person who ever u are ur a dickhead id loved 2 know how someone got that pic of my terrier who ever it was took it from my facebook page but then il look like a [bANNED TEXT] dick on here sayin it lol an as if my black bitch was there she wudnt of had a chance runnin down there she was only a lucky dog at the 32countys as all the other dogs wanted 2 play unlike mine an fionas dog wud rather chase wats infront an not fight way each other

dont worry about him hes a balloon

A few of us headed down to Roscrea Co Tipperary for a days racing. Was up at 3, left the house at 5, stopped for a fry up, took us over 3 hours to get there, all in all it was a good days racing. Enjoyed the craic and meeting up with everyone...

U23 & 023 Winners...

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0185-2.jpg

• Like 2
Guest thebigdog

A few of us headed down to Roscrea Co Tipperary for a days racing. Was up at 3, left the house at 5, stopped for a fry up, took us over 3 hours to get there, all in all it was a good days racing. Enjoyed the craic and meeting up with everyone...

U23 & 023 Winners...

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0185-2.jpg

id mount her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

U23 & 023 Winners...

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0185-2.jpg

shes grand the other fella is a big mouth c**t lol

U23 & 023 Winners...

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0185-2.jpg

shes grand the other fella is a big mouth c**t lol

bold statement there scent :blink: