ROSCREA LURCHER RACING...4 Dec 2011

A few of us headed down to Roscrea Co Tipperary for a days racing. Was up at 3, left the house at 5, stopped for a fry up, took us over 3 hours to get there, all in all it was a good days racing. Enjoyed the craic and meeting up with everyone...

U23 & 023 Winners...

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0185-2.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fcuk me jackets on lurchers i've seen it all

Great pics Bluebell ,Bar the pic with M Tuckers big Ugly head in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                

over 23 winning lurcher is nice pitty about the owner

A big Congratulations Rose Mc Coy, Martin Tucker and Fiona Devlin on all your winnings yesterday at Roscrea, and congratulations to all the rest of the winners also. Lovely Photographs Bluebell.

yes thanks bluebell for puting up the lovely "clear" photos! it was a great days crack. plenty of competition.i was delighted with my big fella winning the consultation final, and think deva went very well to get to the final of the under 23 inches consultation final .congrats to rose with "deigo", martin with "ginger jack", and to noel delaney with "rose" who i think won the under 24'inches...i think! and well done to the lads at roscrea for an excellent days racing in a great venue.

A big WELL DONE!!!! to all the winners. Great to see the Northern dogs always doing their owners proud. It would be nice to see more of the Southerners coming up to the events up North and not just for the Master McGrath. If there is any dvds done i would be interested in one.

Bluebell sort out the size of that font, i could just about read it :tongue2: