back in the game after 12 years out

well today was the day my two hit 6 month old and my first trip out after 12 years out of the game i had forgoten how much of a buzz it was when your first rabbit hits the nets . i started the session with going too a bit of land that i always get a good mark from the dog . so it started i got the nets out layed the nets and was ready too go ( after plenty of nettle stings what the smeg its december for god sake ) :huh: waited 5 min after all the swearing :laugh: and put the ferts too ground i can say i want expecting much for the first time out five min went by and i herd the sound of thumping then to my amazement a rabbit squeel bang one hit the net with the sandy on its ass picked it up turned round and she had gone back down for more :bye: then the second one when one didnt net right so that one made a bid for freedom then one more with once again the sandy on its ass then nowt and both came out so desided too move on hit the next burrow ferts in and bang number 3 in the bag then one made a bid for freedom from a hole i had missed :whistling: netted that one up and bang number 4 in the bag so i should and watch the sandy came out and no coller :censored: so collected the ferts up and out with the locater pin the coller looked down the hole and there it was just within arms lenght :toast: so after about two hours i had 4 in the bag 2 missed and a very happy me :D

post-59632-0-36095900-1323016726.jpg

post-59632-0-70348900-1323016750.jpg

post-59632-0-56322700-1323016780.jpg

post-59632-0-63348500-1323016822.jpg

carnt wait too get them out agin im very pleased with there first try :clapper: