Ruby jets pups

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They all look great fellas. Westy mate I really like the look of Skye.......very nice. j1985 I never new you had a lurcher mate, you'll have to bring her down the field next year.

Cheers mate, are you who I think you are??

If so she'll be there in feb ;)

Hello Lee, yeh It was always gonna happen lol!!! I'll bring her and Cage down next year sometime....Iv missed Ades smile and that burger van haha

Be great to catch up again mate and see your dogs :thumbs:

They all look great fellas. Westy mate I really like the look of Skye.......very nice. j1985 I never new you had a lurcher mate, you'll have to bring her down the field next year.

Cheers mate, are you who I think you are??

If so she'll be there in feb ;)

Yes mate it's me :tongue2: . Looking forward to seeing her mate.

shes the spit of her dam mate if she turns out the same way westy will have a rocket on his hands j1985 has seen her turn of speed ! Atb rj

shes the spit of her dam mate if she turns out the same way westy will have a rocket on his hands j1985 has seen her turn of speed ! Atb rj

She sounds nice mate got any pics of her?

with a bit more preydrive now that = get ready ....

They all look great fellas. Westy mate I really like the look of Skye.......very nice. j1985 I never new you had a lurcher mate, you'll have to bring

her down the field next year.

shes the spit of her dam mate if she turns out the same way westy will have a rocket on his hands j1985 has seen her turn of speed ! Atb

rj

Fingers crossed!!!

I dont prey drive will be an issue :)

Edited by Westy76