lurcher pups free to good home

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whys people slaging the lad ther free to working homes this sites mad the ban will never get over turnd if we all carry on like this its suposed to be a hunting site for people that love the sport but

Obviously your lass knows more about dogs than you.

do you know the lad? how do you you if his dogs are good or not, or are you just spouting a load of pish again whin, how many litters a year do you breed?

Who knows what they'll turn out like, the bloke was pushing them out as whipxcolliexgrey and thats what you lads wanted, now you've got Jrt xbullx grey, that's not what you wanted and is that the truth anyway. Seems to me that a few lads ( Rocky, North east finest) know this lad and have no respect for him, he's a weird one for sure. Now he's landed lads with dogs on a lie that they didn't want. Thats a tough lesson if you've got to feed dogs for the next 12 years or whatever that you don't really want.

Who knows what they'll turn out like, the bloke was pushing them out as whipxcolliexgrey and thats what you lads wanted, now you've got Jrt xbullx grey, that's not what you wanted and is that the truth anyway. Seems to me that a few lads ( Rocky, North east finest) know this lad and have no respect for him, he's a weird one for sure. Now he's landed lads with dogs on a lie that they didn't want. Thats a tough lesson if you've got to feed dogs for the next 12 years or whatever that you don't really want.

don,t him persoanly but know him of here as he other user name paul and scooby and he was a puppy farmer ,and now he also known as lurcherker and bull x greyhound if you look trough them 4 profile a bet their some dogs/puppies be sold ,

if kids and the lass have their way im stuck with them she just said just get another lurcher pup and keep them as pets but i cant be feeding 3 dogs

Well do the right thing and take them back and get a proper lurcher.........they look cute now but they'll be pig ugly shit machines soon. :thumbs:

true but it cost me 20 quid and 6 hour round trip on the bus plus i gave him a 10er for bag of dog food so in the end if take them bk its gunna me 50 quid plus half a day on a bus for f**k all

jesus! the guys ripped you off big time you need to grow a pair cos like johny boy says " they luck cute now etc" you obviously want a proper lurcher so do the [bANNED TEXT] thing and front the peddling tw*t. put this down as a lesson learnt mate cos its you thats guna put the hours of training , working, nursing etc in so you may aswell do all these things with a dog that can make you proud , atb sesku
  • Like 1