les out on his own this morning!!!!

no its a greylag.

What do you do with all the geese you are shooting?

How do you find the time to go nearly everyday?

hi mate,we can go everyday coz we're all sponger's and all you tax payer's pay for us to go shooting.that remind's me,id better get our lass up the duff again,another £70 a week for cartridges!!!!!!!! lol.......
  • Like 1

no its a greylag.

hi mate,we can go everyday coz we're all sponger's and all you tax payer's pay for us to go shooting.that remind's me,id better get our lass up the duff again,another £70 a week for cartridges!!!!!!!! lol.......

That's cleared that up then. At least it's good to know that's the way you feel about your fellow sportsmen........

Edited by The Seeker

no its a greylag.

That's cleared that up then. At least it's good to know that's the way you feel about your fellow sportsmen........

hi seeker,it was said tongue in cheek,coz before i was banned on pigeon watch some of the retard's on there were calling me and les sponging bast***'s coz we get out most day's... they were a set of jealous tw**'s!!!!! ive got respect for most fieldsports men who get out and do there thing,but those who slag you off and dont know me or anything about me or my circumstance's can f**k off......
Guest long-tail

no its a greylag.

hi seeker,it was said tongue in cheek,coz before i was banned on pigeon watch some of the retard's on there were calling me and les sponging bast***'s coz we get out most day's... they were a set of jealous tw**'s!!!!! ive got respect for most fieldsports men who get out and do there thing,but those who slag you off and dont know me or anything about me or my circumstance's can f**k off......

tongue in cheek is a wasted on here mate i know iv tried :laugh: everything seems to be taken at face value suppose thats the difference with being on the net and not standing next to someone,well said on your part though good shooting :thumbs: Edited by long-tail

its hard work been a gamekeeper getting up every mourning shooting breathing fresh air in.sat on your own drinking coffee or game soup or both.at ease till the bloody geese come.god its hard life.lol

Keep up the good work LHG, must try and arrange a morning old boy. :thumbs: