FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

The thing is i really want this dog but I don't have the room at the moment but if I did I would have it

Atb mate

J/D

Not being funny mate, but do you have the work for 3 adult lurchers. reading between the lines i would say that the dog must be a bit of a handful. Work and lots of it might sort it out. If you have the work for it then take it on, but if you dont you will only be continuing the cycle.

This is not a dig, mate, i like many others would only want whats best for the dog in the long run.

Yours in sport Pernod

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

The thing is i really want this dog but I don't have the room at the moment but if I did I would have it

Atb mate

J/D

Not being funny mate, but do you have the work for 3 adult lurchers. reading between the lines i would say that the dog must be a bit of a handful. Work and lots of it might sort it out. If you have the work for it then take it on, but if you dont you will only be continuing the cycle.

This is not a dig, mate, i like many others would only want whats best for the dog in the long run.

Yours in sport Pernod

The last owners might be the problem,

hellyer forgot to mention that the dog shouldnt be taken on if you want a 100% single handed bull cross as that is something he will never be. ive seen this dog from puppy to know so know exactly what he will and wont do and he will suit someone who is only really interested in edible game

atb 123456

Perhaps this is the reason he's both been passed from pillar to post and still up for grabs... :yes:

Atb mate

J/D

Yours in sport Pernod

No I understand what your saying pal and I do think I have the time as I've got plenty permission and both me and my dad work them so when I'm not able to he will and vise versa

I too want what's best for the dog and hope it goes to a forever home

Atb lads

J/D

hellyer forgot to mention that the dog shouldnt be taken on if you want a 100% single handed bull cross as that is something he will never be. ive seen this dog from puppy to know so know exactly what he will and wont do and he will suit someone who is only really interested in edible game

atb 123456

Perhaps this is the reason he's both been passed from pillar to post and still up for grabs... :yes:

of the 3 working homes he has had only one lad actually tried him for what a bullx is bred for and he was an ass biter, I also seen him catch in the dark one night and he didn't do what a bullx should BUT he isn't bad behind a bunny and if you read the article and the penny drops that's about gyp/jip. He can catch bunnies to a fair standard but paul he will never like the sharp end.

atb 123456

Reason he has had a couple homes is down to an inexperienced owners, I never took him on to do teeth, and he has only ever seen teeth once which was an accident and picked up off the lamp, he has ran other things but I dont kiss and tell. I'm sure if I advertised him with no problems as some people do he would of been snapped up and probably wouldn't seem as bad as alot of the stories iv read about people buying duff dogs he is free and definatley worth a punt to anyone who has the space and time.

I think the only time I will be able to take another dog will be after christmas as I'll be able to get a decent set-up that will keep the dog safe and sound if you still have the dog after christmas drop me a PM

atb mate

J/D

Edited by J.DOG

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

The dog has his uses!

true

I myself wouldn't even attempt to put him on things that bite back knowing his history he would be for lamping rabbits only and just take him out mooching he would be useful for me

Were in Plymouth are you pal just interested in the distance

The dog has his uses!

Every dog has it's uses mate but the dog is no good for teeth witch the dog was bred for! And the poor c**t is just going to get pasted from pillow to post do the right thing for the dog sake

The dog has his uses!

your right mate there will be someone out there that wants a dogs just for rabbits,which bye law is the only legal quarry,atb finding the right home