just wondering if any one has an email for him or a tell number as my book still as not come and yes i have looked on his web site for it and its not there and i have had no email or any thing like that i placed the order on his web site and when i put my order number in it comes up nothing but it has been taken out off my bank i read on here some poeple have it and some are still waiting for and they is a three day delay well its a week and still no book rant over so if any could help with email or any thing. :wallbash: :wallbash:

He has taken your 38 quid down the chip shop for a big feed then spent the change on dildos........he told me he was only doing this with yours because we have all got ours :victory:

• Like 1

Your right mate some right piss takers on this site it was a simple question where is my book.

Stop your fecking moaning and just wait for it to come, or darcy will be round to bum you

While he shoves your face in his book while saying, who's the ginger jew...............

:yes: :yes:

i saw him earlier today driving a brand new peterbilt and wearing a monacle whilst waving like the queen

Cruising near the sea-front in Brighton :laugh: The monacle was from the same designer-stable as Elton Johns spectacles,and the peterbilt was luminous-parlour-pink,this seasons IN colour according to Gok Wan :victory:

• Like 1