Bulpa

If its pretty and works well thats a bonus,give me a dog that I remember for what it did in the field anyday over one thats remembered for being a "looker"

Aye,all that glitters isn't gold mate? In reply to Whin,the lads at graft at the minute Whin but i think the dog he was going to fetch for a run and would more suit the land you run has fecking came in season,she's about 10 days in now,we do have Don but his mind ain't exactly where it should be at the moment either with Swift in the next door kennel lol..ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Gokart/Markbrick...this lot was caught solo with Bulpa..go and check it out with the lad who ran with me then,he was called Colin as you seem to know all and what my dogs can and have done? :censored: ..

img353.jpg

That is some bag for one night fair play to you.Can l ask what way that dog was breed.Its prop been put up and all

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

He was a lurcher x collie iceman...had him back in the mid 80's through until the 90's..just an out and out lamp dog,nothing less and nothing more..i was as keen as mustard then and my dogs were super fit,i used to run him beside a motorbike along the beach for 16 mile per day then lamp him on numbers like that at night...rarely lacked in the fitness department back then lol. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 1

ps who started the fence thing something ive never done a part for a couple of yorshire dog men who came and stayed at mines 17 years ago ,used to see the nlrc club hang all the rabbits up, me i was sick of them after feching killing thousands of the fechers for not a big amount of money

Loving this thread. One day in the future if i ever get another running dog i am certainly edging towards these 'ugly' collie types :thumbs:

Well if our ugly cur Don continues to put gear away in numbers Moll your more than welcome to throw him over the back of summat should you go down that road of wanting another?..he's not doing much wrong at all...bear that in mind and it'll be at no cost whatsoever ;) .ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Thank you very much Andy, very kind of you to offer. But unless your dog is gay it would be pointless, i only have male running dogs :D

Let me know in the future if there are any Don offspring though ;)

• Like 1

whats the rest of the litter doing that don came out

There is only Don and his sister in England,his sister is in the Midlands and not sure if it's done/doing anything or not? The remainder are over in Ireland,one or two are going great guns of that i do know? ATB Andy. ;)

a pic of Don & some of his off spring...

Don at his peak this season, still a ugly cur dog

2011-11-07080447.jpg

donvenus002.jpg

Chief..

2011-10-22111524.jpg

Cheif & Swift

2011-08-29114139.jpg

another,, Reggie

DSCI2192.jpg

2011-09-24183715.jpg

another, Red..

2011-10-26124039.jpg

2011-10-20101318.jpg

some cracking pics lads,dont bother explaing you self to go kunt we all now what hes about hares in his pics hit the landy faket he dose not say that thow.keep at them lads
  • Like 2