lurcher stolen

I believe i have it up all ready duff.did you put it up on donedeal allready?if yes check my post.

yeah put the ad on donedeal hopefully they won't be able to sell him on.found his collar a mile up the road from the house they headed towards nenagh after taking him gutted over it the young lad only bought him a week ago he was getting into the lamping some start!!!!!! thanks for the post hope we get him back :thumbs:

who did you buy the dog from? would it be possible they stole the dog after selling it? hope you get it back, there is to much of this shite going on over here.

I believe i have it up all ready duff.did you put it up on donedeal allready?if yes check my post.

yeah put the ad on donedeal hopefully they won't be able to sell him on.found his collar a mile up the road from the house they headed towards nenagh after taking him gutted over it the young lad only bought him a week ago he was getting into the lamping some start!!!!!! thanks for the post hope we get him back :thumbs:

who did you buy the dog from? would it be possible they stole the dog after selling it? hope you get it back, there is to much of this shite going on over here.

no he bought the dog off my brother and even he is gutted over it only sold him the dog to get him started in the game will keep searching for him.