gutting youtube clip

its all right doing it in the summer no flys ! been around long time now best way to do it is when freshly killed so the muscles are relaxed easy to pop out ! disadvantage is u sometimes leave the sh.t bag in , call the lad steve henderson (nice chap) got some good DVDS out . alb Toma

I tried this a few times after the last time the vid was put up on here. Never managed to get the guts to come out via the arse instead they seem to burst through the stomach wall and end up stuck under the fur usually down one of the hind legs. Would be good to perfect it although i dont think you would use this technique with large numbers due to the effort required. Its also much easier to do with young rabbits or when they have summer fur on

Edited by lapin2008

I tried this a few times after the last time the vid was put up on here. Never managed to get the guts to come out via the arse instead they seem to burst through the stomach wall and end up stuck under the fur usually down one of the hind legs. Would be good to perfect it although i dont think you would use this technique with large numbers due to the effort required. Its also much easier to do with young rabbits or when they have summer fur on

your right mate ive tried it from last time it was up and it is a lot harder than it looks i ended up doing the same as you just couldnt get the knack of it i will try again but i bet it takes some perfecting he makes it look easy it is a good quick way as rabbits with no guts are a lot lighter atb ks