Hi all I was wondering if [NO TEXT TALK] knows of any cheap insurers? As I've just back from the vets finding out 1 of my dogs has to hav 1 of her legs amputated as I can't afford 2 grand to have it plated! So want insurance for my puppy. Thanks

Yes Im with M&S, Not the cheapest (think about £17pm) but that there top cover, I just have mine down as mixed breed dog as that sfter all is what a lurcher is, i imagine telling them she a worker will really up the price and if she injures herself chasing a rabbit, unless your a proffesional pest controller i really dont see the differance, as far as they know any accidents happend just running about the local park. Well worth checking the cover they offer, as a lot is limited on amount or how often you can claim on one injury. Is that your pup in you avatar? pure whippet is it? will cost more if it is probably.

Edited by drillerkiller

The buggers! Have just done a quote with M&S which is who i am with, just out of interest as my current policy is up for review, had it for about 2yrs, with no claims at all, and the renewal amount they quoted me for my current policy is about £6 per month more than what i was just quoted as a fesh new policy, not taking 2yrs no claims in account, have to give them a bell, maybe threaten to leave, see if i can get it down any more