Strongstuff collars are good

Collars but no doubt a fad and the 'In' thing to get your dogs.

If you don't have a ss collar, you don't work your dog hard enough.

And all the dogs at the shows

Sporting strongstuff collars, kind of like a boxer wearing his belt.

take it he refused you a discount or summat :hmm::laugh:

refused to deal with me because im a 'messer'. :yes: glad i didnt get one. rather spend my money on staple gun and staple my ballsack to the skirting board

no need for the bitterness, all that says is, your gutted you never got 1 :laugh::victory:

not bitter mate. i guess they are good collars. what has annoyed me is that everybody on here that i have been out with or knows me knows that im genuine and not a messer. he thinks that because i was paying vets bills for a pup with a broken leg and couldnt afford to order one that im a messer. few people on here i know have been ready to order one and seen some of his posts and decided to spend their money elswhere.

Not true.

I wouldn't deal with you because you didn't actually know what you wanted, asked loads of questions then just didn't bother replying, then as soon as it was a priority to you again, you were on my case hinting at discount and wanting a collar made and posted the same day, why would I even bother replying to you (this is more than you deserve) ?

Then you came on here whining that you hadn't had a reply, did I when you hadn't replied to me? No of course I didn't, but I did make a mental note not to bother with you again.

I'm good as gold with lads who are straight with me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

giz one hear al test it for ye bet it dont last a season there expensive mate an ive a feeling they waint last pal but im here for you to prove me wrong..... strong stuff for me had mine a year now or

take it he refused you a discount or summat

you are a rip off lad well trying too, as iv said befor they ant worth it, it looks like a 5 min job you ant evern finshed it off right it looks have done theres river island and then theres stone

how is that not true?

you wouldnt deal with me because i didnt know what i wanted? what kind of a statement is that?

'hiya macdonalds what can i get you?

ermmmm......im not sure

piss of then'

when you run a business you expect to get asked questions, for people to ask about different products you offer and then maybe mull over what they want and get back to you. right? seem like you took the hump about me not replying :cray: pup broke her leg, vets bills= no money. how is that hard to work out? i dont even need to explain myself. ive wasted enough time trying to explain to you. i thought you was a man that was on the ball yet you wouldnt even answer the phone so i could speak to you in person.

ill give gafer the £25 he wants for one of his collars you say are so shit and when it breaks, ill give him another £25 and then another.

good gear, made in britian with british materials, made by a tadger :thumbs:

Edited by Veedublee

I think you will find that it was somebody else

Dropping your name into the thread. I was merely giving my opinion and gaffer giving

His.

I mean ffs, picking faults in gafers collars to make yourself feel better. The guys only been making them a few weeks.

Enough said. Gafer, great collars mate and I'm sure you will sell a good few.

you are a rip off lad :blink: well trying too, as iv said befor they ant worth it, it looks like a 5 min job you ant evern finshed it off right it looks have done :huh: theres river island and then theres stone island :yes: his one more tip for you get your self some good leather :yes: and as riohog as said get your own designs :yes:

• Like 1

I think you will find that it was somebody else

Dropping your name into the thread. I was merely giving my opinion and gaffer giving

His.

I mean ffs, picking faults in gafers collars to make yourself feel better. The guys only been making them a few weeks.

Enough said. Gafer, great collars mate and I'm sure you will sell a good few.

How's that then?

I wouldn't have even posted if you pair hadn't.

I don't need to pick fault in anyones gear, my gear sells on it's own merit.

Enough said? Yep, I'd say you were right there, too much to do to be sitting here replying to sulky children.

Post a photo of the stress point, where the leather strap goes over the D ring, that small piece of leather is how strong your collars are, and when it stretches and the D ring can twist and turn around to enlarge the hole more, then it snaps, you'll be left with a leather band with nothing to attach a lead to, which isn't very useful is it?

I'll give you some advice, don't try and make your own gear look better by mugging mine off.

Yes there are a few dogs with gear on that I have made, there's a hard earned reason for that.

i have had a lead on the ring for a few days trying to pull it of its holding up so far mate butt thanks for ya conserns i own one of yors grate collars very very strong Edited by the gafer

SS at the end of the day, you wouldnt sell me a collar because you got out of bed the wrong side or didnt get enought butter on your crumpets. thats fine. no worries there :thumbs:

relic, you undoubtedly make some of the finest leather collars there is, definitley want one of your collars but with it being christmas money is a bit short at the minute mate. gafer has only been trying his hand at these it seems and obviously needs a template to work off. if its not fully finished then maybe he doesnt know how to finish it off. :thumbs:

SS at the end of the day, you wouldnt sell me a collar because you got out of bed the wrong side or didnt get enought butter on your crumpets. thats fine. no worries there :thumbs:

relic, you undoubtedly make some of the finest leather collars there is, definitley want one of your collars but with it being christmas money is a bit short at the minute mate. gafer has only been trying his hand at these it seems and obviously needs a template to work off. if its not fully finished then maybe he doesnt know how to finish it off. :thumbs:

for somebody that aint bothered you aint half moaning like a wee sweety wife :laugh:

for somebody that aint bothered you aint half moaning like a wee sweety wife :laugh:

wee sweety wife? thats me :tongue2:

i dont right i have to learn my sellf ve becuase no one wonts to helpp any one out on this site all people are bothad about is pulling you down and taking the piss its a descrace this site now nothing like it used to be

i dont right i have to learn my sellf ve becuase no one wonts to helpp any one out on this site all people are bothad about is pulling you down and taking the piss its a descrace this site now nothing like it used to be

i agree with you there mate. some genuine people on here and then some that only want to pull you down. i do see where relic is coming from. your making a collar identical to his but IMO you need a template to work off.

maybe take his advice and try and come up with a few of your own designs. be a task in itself but then you would be able to chop and change it to suit. :thumbs: